Tuesday weigh in?

Lauren, weigh in days are fun wheb you know you've been good all week, I'm jealous, had 3 bad days, 4 good, so maybe a sts.

Good luck 2mo

Hoping for 1.5 for my stone but secretly want 3 lol xx

Mojorock said:
Have you weighed on your own scales Carly? Even if you put on this week, start a fresh tomorrow and next week you'll have a mega loss :)

After tomorrow im having 2weeks off WW,i have 2meals out this week,saturday full of drinking as im out with OH watching the football final i go on holiday for 5days sunday on a hen do in spain then i come back and its my birthday week!! Yes birthday week!! Haha gonna have a break for 2weeks then get back on it for 6 but do it myself without paying for meetings and getting support off you guys on here :)
I weighed myself on sat morning of wii and had lost a pound but i feel so bloated today hopefully i will feel better tomorrow WI not til 6pm so a light breakfast and lunch should b ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay :) have an awesome fortnight x

Hey

Meant to say - I got a letter today confirming I will be a solicitor as of 1st June - yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Yay well done :) that's fab x

well done thats fab bolero!!!

Have a great time carlyb!! XXXX

Good luck to everyone else today xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck to all :) I'm hungry and been invited for lunch... Need to be good it's WI day :( x

Whoop whoop!! 4lb off for me!! Got my 3stone, and now officially in the 13's yee haw lol xxxxxxx 1lb to the half way mark :) think a chow meins in order to celebrate lol

good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Had third weigh in today .Down1 lb . Got my first silver seven .....happy bunny:wee:

Well done Lauren that's awesome!!!

Well done Breda x

Well done everyone one the weight losses so far! I'm sure we will have more posting shortly.

I'm down 0.5lbs this week and reached my first half stone!!

Well done both!! Xx

Stayed the same this week :(

I was bad Thursday, Friday and Saturday so I guess it's justified!!

Well done everyone else on your fab losses..

Its Better than a gain!

Well done starkissed x

Back