Tuesday weigh in?

Scales had said 3.5lb off for last 3 days and been good and then today just before WI said 1.5 so was gutted and at bloody WI just 1lb! I cried :( I kno I haven't been perfect but I did so much exercise! And now I think I won't lose if I eat and drink tonight for this night out! Gonna have a clean slate as of tomorrow :) x

Well done u little star!! X

Well done on everyones weight loss this week. Nice to see no gains :D
Im normally weigh on a monday but was wondering would you guys mind me joining you tuesday weighers :) I do WI PP at home so im going to try and stay off the scales so im happier with my weight loss. I weighed yesterday and had a 4.6lbs loss for my first week. :D I was abit naughty over the weekend tho.

x

Does anyonw know how many pps are in a tub of ben and jerrys?? 150g cookie dough. Yep ive eaten it all :) only the mini tubs and its after wi so i will start from scratch tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a Tuesday weigher & would like to crash this thread! Is that ok ;)

I have lost 5lbs in my first 2 week! I hope you all had a good WI today :D

Well done popsicle, heretolose!!

Welcome Sparklegiraffe and Rubyx

And the BnJ cookie dough is 4pp per 60g.... I ate a 500ml tub last week after WI so that's nothing :) xx

hi peeps, well done on you're losses :)

i stayed the same for 2 weeks running, was not happy, i read bad things about HRT so came off them and lost 2lb.

going to go to docs to have things checked out but otherwise feel great.

thats good hun.. hope u sort it out at docs xx

Stayed the same this week :(

I was bad Thursday, Friday and Saturday so I guess it's justified!!

Well done everyone else on your fab losses..

Hey, as Carly said at least it's not a gain and you know what it relates to. I think I'd be like a demon if I stayed the same and had no idea why!

Thanks shinnyr; it has happened to me in the past where I was 100% all week and didn't loose and I was fuming, lol. So yes, you're right at least I know why I sts!! Have been good yesterday and today, so so far so good :)

Scales had said 3.5lb off for last 3 days and been good and then today just before WI said 1.5 so was gutted and at bloody WI just 1lb! I cried :( I kno I haven't been perfect but I did so much exercise! And now I think I won't lose if I eat and drink tonight for this night out! Gonna have a clean slate as of tomorrow :) x

Carly don't be beating yourself up. I know that's easy to say. It really is a marathon and not a race. It's better for it to go off slowly and stay off permanently!

Initially I was a bit pee'd off with a 0.5lb loss this week and then I told myself to cop on. I had to remind myself of what I said above!!

Welcome to our new Tuesday weighers!!

Hope everyone is having a good first day if the new week! X

I ate a 500ml tub last week after WI so that's nothing :) xx

last week i started having a 60g scoop in a cornet everyday as my sweet treat, and lost weight, my body must luv ben and jerry's and who am i to argue :D

Awesome news!!! Xx

Back