Tuesday weigh in?

I think my body needs B&J phish food to aid weightloss lol

If ur body needs it who are u to deprive it? 60g for 4 pp so a little 150ml tub for 10? X

How has everyone been getting on this week!! I'm thinking I'm gonna sts as it's been a real fight with myself this week xxxx

U can do it petal :) xxx

Sts is better than a gain sweetie! You never know! I was up a lb this time last week but lost 2.5 - a few days can make a big difference!

I'm hopin my new scales are right & I'm a loser this week! I was 17st 0.5lb at WI & my scales are showing anything between 16st 10 first thing -17st 1lb just before bed!

6:30 :) although it's so busy it can be 7:30 by the time you get to hop on the scales

I'm glad I get weighed in the morning! When I used get weighed in the evenings I always starved myself before wi. Not good lol xxx

first week weigh in in the morning!! been a lttle slack this weekend so am a tad nervous!! fingers crossed

Good luck betterforever! I find every WI nerve wracking lol

Good luck betterforever! Sparklegiraffe - sounds like a good loss :) x

I've had such a bad 2 days (probably 3 days after today) that I don't think I'm going to go to weigh in...if I put on it will only demotivate me, so I may just start a fresh from tomorrow!! I don't own a scales, on purpose, so I can only go by how right my clothes are, and they're feeling rather snug at the mo :(

Aww Hun :( I find I have to go or another bad week would follow but whatever u think is best! U can do it :) x

Mojorock- you can do it!! We all have bad days/spells! You gotta bounce back! Focus on the end result hun

:D xx

I had a bad week 2 weeks ago and thought I wasn't gonna go to wi. I went anyway and only put on 1lb! Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be! It motivated me and the next week I lost 4lb. I suggest u go and face the music pet. If I don't go another bad week follows xxxx

Good point Lauren! I remember that! C

bolero982 said:
I'm dreading the scales tomorrow, as I've been very naughty both yesterday and today (pizza and drink are too nice!). :(

I hope the pizza & drink were needed & the scales ignore them ;) lol
Like i said earlier, everyone has a bad day or two!
Good luck tomorrow

Back