Tuesday weigh in?

I am going for a complete blow out tomorrow after wi!!! I can't get good out of my head the last few days and think I need to get it out of my system !!! Good luck everyone for wi tomorrow xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Meant food out of my head lol

Good luck bolero and all others! U wi tomorrow too ;) go team Tuesday x

Enjoy ur blow out and good luck x

Stupid nonsensical predictive text :(

Sts is mikes better than a gain! Well done

Miles better! Not mikes! Stupid predictive text lol

Well done :) x

Sts is mikes better than a gain! Well done
Indeed...especially after this weekend I drunk in total 15 pints of cider, ate a large pizza from Dominos, two half-pound burgers, and goodness only knows what else.:break_diet:
Oh well, I enjoyed it...and I'll get serious again now. Make up for it this week by trying to get the 3-pound off it will take me to get under 21-stone. :)

3lb it is :) x

You lost 3 Carly? Well done!!

I wish my WI was in the morning!

Do you guys stay to the meeting?

weighed in at 11st 3lb this morning which is a pound up since i last weighed on calorie counting nearly 2 weeks ago! i'm guessing it's just water but i'll happily take that as a starting weight, and i'll try staying away from the scales until this time next week so i can hopefully have a nice surprise :D

well done Carly ♥

would be great if mine was in the morning.

good luck with you're weigh ins.

Carly was just saying that bolero is hoping for 3lb this week!! She doesn't get WI till this evening!!!

0.5 off for me this week!! Whoop whoop (not lol) ah well its better than a gain, as i wasn't great this week!!!

Good luck everyone!

You can do it betterforever xxxxxxxx

Glad u got it Lauren lol! No WI till later :)

U can do it better forever!

Well done on the 0.5 Hun - u will get ur halfway Mark next week :) x

Well got hen do on sat night so we will see!! Would be happy with a sts or another. 0.5 next week xxx

:) u can do it x

well i lost 1lb :)

that gives me a 2nd silver 7 :party0049:

Yay :) 2.5 for me! 2nd silver 7 and 5% :) xx

Back