Tuesday weigh in?

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yay :) 2.5 for me! 2nd silver 7 and 5% :) xx

Excellent WI Carly!!!

I lost 3.5 & got my first silver 7 :)

I'd like my 5% next week but that's a 3 lb loss & I doubt I'll get a big loss as I have a christenin on Sunday & we are staying in a hotel lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Done Cass, Festivalfairy, Goodbye Belly and Sparklegiraffe :) x

Well done everyone on their losses last night. :woohoo:

:) x

I'm a bit late weighing in here but i'm a Tuesday weigher, and lost 3lb's this week :) Well done everyone else on your fab losses xxx

Sts last night- bit disappointed but I ate later than I normally would on weigh-in day & didn't do much exercise over the dreary bank holiday:wave_cry:

Well done thetrigos and Popsicle I'm
Sure it will show next week :) c

Hey all, never got a chance to update until now. I sts this week and I'm delighted, lol. Because, I was so bad all week. Totm! and I was eating rings around me as they say (well, maybe not that bad).

Kept up the water intake (I ususally drink a lot of water anyway) and kept excercising. I was convinced I was going to put on, and by 1-2 lbs at least, but nope.

Well done to everyone this week. Great to see the loses and for those of us who stayed the same, next week will be ours! lol (hopefully!)

We've a long weekend this weekend in Ireland + the weather is glorious at the moment, which can be a dangerous combination!

Lol lucky STS :) hope u have a lovely weekend z

Hi Guys!

I am back for my night out... I officially have NO WEEKLIES!! lol... I had burgers and slices of pizza and random maltesers etc.. and lots of random booze and drinking games... all in all a very good night...

When I first arrived I only knew a few people but eventually got chatting and felt better... one lad was kinda flirty ....

Anyways... I ashamed to say that in spin the bottle I had to say who was the hottest and I picked the actual hottest (who was miles out of my league and with his girlfriend) this was clearly because I was being honest - she was not impressed I said this but it was hardly like I was trying it on lol... then again in the again another boy was dared to kiss me...awkward situation - outwardly I appear quite confident but immediately felt horrendous - and worried that it was like a punishment for him/he would think I am am disgusting (if that makes sense).. so anyways he was a good sport and tried to kiss me... lets just say it was awkward... grrr...

then the flirty one had to "motorboat me" (I hope that most people don't even know what that means! ...) - great?! how embarrasing - refuse and no fun, agree and awkward... .so generally a bit uncomfortable... and then a friend of mine (albeit she was being honest and not as nasty as it soungs) said that basically he was "desperate" - so despite at times feeling kinda confident re: flirting my friend pointed out that he was trying it on with anyone single...all this rambling is getting to the point that I had a lovely night with friends and generally a good giggle but felt uncomfortable at times and although having giggle with lads in a group dont feel like anyone would wanna touch me with a barge pole.. lol.. not depressing just true haha... can't wait till I feel confident about how I look!

Anyways I sound silly... I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow! And I aim to earn 20AP tomorrow and sunday and 10AP mon and Tues and will use no weeklies just dailies till WI - hope I still lose!

Hugs to all :) xx

Day one of 30 day shred is calling! Hope to report back if I'm not just in a dishevelled heap on the floor! X

sparklegiraffe said:
I'm a Tuesday weigher & would like to crash this thread! Is that ok ;)

I have lost 5lbs in my first 2 week! I hope you all had a good WI today :D

Me too - Tuesday weigh in and 5 lbs my first week, although I'm now on week 6! Compared to some on here I only have a target of 16lbs to lose, however it' none the less real.

Hello! I'm a Tuesday person too. I just joined last week so not had a weigh in yet - i'm nervous already and still 3 days to go!!

Well done to everyone on their recent losses - they're a real inspiration to newcomers like me!

Hello to newbies! Good luck along the journey x

Well I ache in places I didn't know I could ache courtesy of the 30DS! Off to do day 2 :) xx

Back