Tuesday weigh in?

Carly when it hurts you then you know your doing it right lol!! Unfortunately them silly workouts dont tickle lmao xxxx I think i am gonna try and download the shred and give it ago too!! Although not today lmao i'm too delicate for that carry on lol!!

Welcome all newbies!! Pro points is amazing and you really can fit it into your everyday life and social occasions!! Good luck to everyone for WI on Tuesday xxxx

It was harder than the first time but it's done :) x

thats because your poor muscles are sore from yesterday!! you can do it carly xxxx

Hey guys, I've heard a few people talking about the 30 day shred now. Where I can I get more info on it? Tks.

Carly, that does sound like a fun/amusing/awkward night all roled into one!! I must have missed your earlier post, but was it a singles night or something?

No just a BBQ at a mates! :)

30DS is 5.99 from amazon... It's 22mins - 2 for warm up, 2 for cool down and in the middle 3 circuits - each with 3 mins strength (e.g push ups, squat into shoulder press, lunges etc, 2 mins cardio (e.g. Jumping jacks, skipping, punching or butt kicks) and 1 min on abs

There are 3 levels u work through... Just as and when u feel ready - and in 30 days u can lose up to 20lbs or loads of inches... It's by the trainer from biggest loser! There us a thread on her in the fitness bit xx

Tks Carly, I'll check it out.

It's fab but hard work! I'll be doing day 3 later x

am downloading it now!! Hope it works!! but oops i just remembered my dvd burner is broke courtesy of my boys :(

Can u do it in front of comp? Good luck xx

Hey

I go to WW on a Tuesday. I hate Tuesdays and I am bag of nerves. Even on Monday it's all I think about.

How do I overcome this? I stress myself out

Aaaaaaaaaa

If u are being good there is nothing to stress about! Unfortunately the scales have a mind if their own and if we accept that I think its easier x

I am going to have put on I have been drinking 3 times...
Bottle of white on Thurs
Bottle of white on Sat
Sunday night I had 7 vod and diet coke, also had a pokey of chips.

Been to the gym Friday and Monday, will go again tomorrow.

I just beat myself up, if I put on weight I will go home and binge.

Sorry I just have to write this somewhere cause I feel like when I speak to my friends about it they don't take it seriously.

All that gym-ing will help :) good luck for WI! We all have bad days! Xx

Eughhh dreading tomorrows weigh in :( the scales are only -1 and i do not feel very light at all. I want my silver 7 :( (need 1lb)

Good luck and fingers crossed cx

thankyou! Its coming off slower now, week one 4, week two 2 and tomorrow probably 1..I think i need to switch it up abit. I am so afraid to eat my weeklies as i cant get my mind set around being allowed to treat myself..i havent touched them at all yet in the 3 weeks being on ww. Next week i think il do that and see if it gives a better loss. x

I think it's still trial and error to mix it up :) good luck xx

I still stress about WI and i'm on like week 15/16 or something!! The key is knowing that even if you have a slight gain or a sts (the body can be funny at times even when we have been good) is to know that the next week you will have off!!!

What good is going home and binging!! You will only have a gain the next week!!! And then you will fall of the wagon and lay there until you've put all the weight back on plus more!!! And then have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!!! So if you have a plus, use it as your motivation to getting them frigging pesky lbs off again!! And think about how much you have lost over all!!! You are still better than you started!!!

I am facing a gain tomorrow (am hoping not lol) but if so i will use it as determination so that next week i will have a great loss!! The way i look at it is that i'm 3stone down from where i was 3 1/2 months ago!! So what harm is 1 or 2lb!!

Just tell yourself that it isn't staying there lol and work your butt off!!

Sorry for rambling on but i've been there so many times myself!! I have only put on once but i've thought that i was going to so so many times lol!!! Sometimes the scales are not as bad as you think xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck everyone for WI tomorrow!!! We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that! Good luck x

Back