Tuesday weigh in?

Joined ww 2 weeks ago but was away last week so first weigh in was Tuesday morning. I lost 10 lbs !!! One very happy bunny here :)

Wasn't sure if I was working out my points right but must have been . Just got to keep it up now , still lots more to lose . Hope you get your 3 1/2 next week.

laurenasha said:
Well done kookie!! Thats brilliant!! You will get your first shiny 7 next week xxxxxxxxxx

I am hoping so. Only need 2.5 and I have no events or anything this week so no reason why I can't

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

hi everyone, i joined ww from sw 2weeks ago first week i lost 3.5lbs and this week i lost 2lbs soooooooo happy :)

nettie1 said:
hi everyone, i joined ww from sw 2weeks ago first week i lost 3.5lbs and this week i lost 2lbs soooooooo happy :)

Well done Nettie1, thata brilliant

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Shinner I had a half pound ON not OFF lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops! I was reading it on my iPhone and must have missed the "on" I just read 0.5 for me, lol! Oh well, that's not too bad though.

I'd be happy with a 1 to 2 lb loss next week. Am happy enough to take is slowly because I think I'll stick with it that way. I honestly am not struggling at all so want to keep it that way!

Lauren - sounds sensible! I was 100% today - no weeklies and day 5 of shred :)

Sparklegiraffe - it's still a loss - good luck for this week

Well done Jo (silver seven next week :)) and thetrigos and omg mother Noah that's amazing :)

Good luck SadakoStacey :) u can do it!

nettie - that's fab in two weeks :)

Shinnyr - good luck for loss next week :) xx

I'm going to Alton Towers today so I'm hoping the huge amount of walking will help - I've also taken a packed lunch and I'm skint, so I won't be buying any edible goodies either :p

Have fun :) xx

Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

oh, how do I activiry point it? I couldn't do everything 100% because I have a very grumpy and complaining downstairs neighbour, so I couldn't actually jump for the jumping jacks and butt kicks, but did what I could anyway and kept moving the whole time!!

I would still say high intensity for 20 mins then just look at ur weight and that time in the purple book :) x

Thanks Carly, I track all my stuff online so i just put in 20 mins intense exercise (which it really was!!) and it says 5 points. Hope that'll help with the wine I'm going to be drinking tonight...:eek:

Enjoy the vino! I'm hitting the vodka :) x

Thanks babe hope u had fun x

Back