Tuesday weigh in?

Unbelievable Lauren, fantastic!

I have been sent home from work feeling terrible
If I miss weigh in tonight, will I have to pay double next week? I am grudging paying for a meeting I didn't go to. Can't see anything in my book?
I have a feeling I will have to pay doesn't seem very fair.

Hi summer sorry you're not feeling well. You pay half. In Ireland it EUR10 a week and if you miss a week you pay EUR15. Or you can claim a holiday. We get 2 weeks hols. Where you just pay your weekly fee when you go the next week. I believe it's a rule that'll help you to keep going and not miss weigh ins. Hope this helps x

nervous for tonight, overspent my weekly points by 10 :eek:.

well done losers and good luck for everyone who's not weighed in yet.

Down 1.5lbs this week so got my 5%! Delighted.

Lauren that's brilliant, well done!

Stupid TOTM is right and you had to put up with two!! Hopefully it will settle down and you'll have a good loss next week Steph.

Well I went, got a lift there and home again so was just in and out.
Down 2 pounds I am so chuffed, going to have a bath and relax as still feeling under the weather.
Can't believe it!

Well done Summer!! Bet your glad you made the effort to go even if it was just WI and home xxxxxx

Lost 3lbs this week . Only one more pound to go for my 1 stone and 5 percent . Will try to be all week :) . Hope the scales are kind to all off you at weigh in today

Mother Noah said:
Lost 3lbs this week . Only one more pound to go for my 1 stone and 5 percent . Will try to be good all week :) . Hope the scales are kind to all off you at weigh in today if not brush yourself down and get back to it

Exactly when I started I had 86lb to lose! I've just took it in 7,s and now I have only 39.5 to lose :) xxx

Wow some brilliant losses, well done everyone you must be really proud!!

I lost 3.5lb - which means i'm down 10lb in 2 weeks. I'm gobsmacked!! Only 2lb more till my 5% too!

I'm off to find a nice silver 7 to put in my sig :p

That's great Summer, just goes to show!

It's nice to get through little milestones Mother Noah. Bitsize chunks (pardon the pun!) and we'll get there!

Well done Stacey, that's a lovely shiny 7 !! :flirt2:

Mother Noah, I was only saying to a girl in my class tonight, who started last week, that I was sitting there 7 weeks ago hearing about all the losses and now I was telling the newbies about my losses.

I can't believe it's 7 weeks already and that I've lost 10.5 lbs. So really, anyone can do it! Just have the faith :)

3 off this week. Had a big gain last week as i was on holiday for 2 weeks,so glad i lost 3 this week just need to lose 3 nxt week so get back to where i was before holiday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back