Tuesday weigh in?

U will be fine lovely! What are u planning to eat and drink? Maybe if u only have the alcohol u are allowed with u... And ask ur friends to slap ur wrist! Enjoy ur evening hun - u are doing fab xx

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - who's with me!!! It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for those who want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u all there xx

Well done, great loss ?

2lb off for me this week, which is great, i had 100% week, tracked everything and used all my points and weeklies exactly, so i feel very positive!

Great loss Bolero982, good luck everyone else :)

1.5 for me this week, getting my 5% and 12lb all together,

Bit confused though cos I put my weight in on my tracker on my I touch and it has increased my daily points to 35! I was on 30 when I started an went down to 29, why would it do that??

Second WI for me this morn. Lost half a pound :/ not brill but it was my 21st this weekend and blew the diet out of the window and really enjoyed myself so was made up with a loss even if it is only small.

Thats 7lbs in 2 weeks so still quite happy with myself :)

Ugh feel suck writing this but 3 on for me this week! Had a wedding and it was a blast so am thinking positively! New week and I'm gonna smash it!!!

Well done losers :)

I lost 3.5lb so that's 23.5lb in 9 weeks :D xxx

well done everyone :)

2.5lbs off for me :D

0.5lbs this week which gets me to my first silver 7 in 3 weeks so I'm VERY happy with it :)

I gained 1lb this week but considering what I have eaten this week, I am really really chuffed :)

Back