Tuesday weigh in?

U will have that off in no time :) x

Aw me too Carly!!! But I think I might be 1lb short of what I wanted for target!!! And what the flamming scales were promising me all weekend lol!!!!

Simon you will have double that off next week!!!

Good luck everyone xxxx

2lb off for me this week, which is great considering i used all my dailies and almost all my weeklies this week (4 left!), and my target is 1lb a week - very pleased! x

Thetrigos said:
2lb off for me this week, which is great considering i used all my dailies and almost all my weeklies this week (4 left!), and my target is 1lb a week - very pleased! x

Well done!
xxx

Well done that's great

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Delighted for you! thats excellent! Well done to the losers today :D x
Hugs & love to anyone feeling a bit down about their scales today too :)

1lb for me this week, which is good considering my mad food off last Thursday!

Good losses everyone xx

He he 3.5lb off for me this week! Not the 5.5 they had suggested the last few mornings! Scales decided to throw on 2lb on wi day! Thanks scales :(. But at least I got the 3lb that I put on last week off again!

New week now! New set of weeklies! Taking the boys out for the afternoon bow and a wee trip to mcdonalds! Will try and choose carefully :)

A 2 lb loss for me at weigh in today . Really pleased because for the past couple of days I have felt very bloated and lumpy .

Mother Noah said:
A 2 lb loss for me at weigh in today . Really pleased because for the past couple of days I have felt very bloated and lumpy .

Well done!
xxx

Mother Noah said:

Excellent loss, well done you :) x

I 'm 3lb down this week - which means I've now lost a stone yippeeee! I'm amazed, i was so naughty!!

Some really good losses this week, we're all brill :D

SadakoStacey said:
I 'm 3lb down this week - which means I've now lost a stone yippeeee! I'm amazed, i was so naughty!!

Some really good losses this week, we're all brill :D

That's really good, well done.
xxx

Well done thetrigos, minxymoo, Lauren, mother Noah and SadakoStacey

Well I put on 1.5... Honestly im gutted! I ate hardly anything all day and earned twice as many AP as i had eaten... But there is nothing I can do now! I kno I did my best to fix it... So gonna enjoy hut and get it off and lots more next week!! U will not beat me scales!! Xx

Thats the spirit! Enjoy pizza hut especially cookie dough, my absolute favourite yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back