Tuesday weigh in?

Wow that's amazing :) well done!

I'm not gonna get to wi next week as I have training for my new job! But will WI at home myself and keep y'all updated :)

Lost 1 pound. Have only 2.5 to go till target!! This next fortnight will kill me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww you'll pull it back next week CarlyLanky140!

Wow popsicle 51lb is amazing!

And carlyb1208 I hope you get there next week!

I need to see it written down...I forgot to say that I'm now in the 15s! I'm so chuffed!

1/2lb for me again this week - very frustrating as I was aiming for 3lbs to get me out of the 15s and into the 14s. The last two weeks I've used all my weeklies and not done so well so going to try and be a bit stricter this week and get exercising to see if I can get out of this bracket next week.

Well done everyone else :)

1/2lb for me again this week - very frustrating as I was aiming for 3lbs to get me out of the 15s and into the 14s. The last two weeks I've used all my weeklies and not done so well so going to try and be a bit stricter this week and get exercising to see if I can get out of this bracket next week.

Well done everyone else :)

I lost 1/2 lb two weeks in a row, and then lost 3lbs. I think its just your body adjusting to having less food. Good luck in getting into the 14's.

We WILL get there x

I so wanted my stone this week, an extra lb would have done it,
Got a big 13 stuck on my fridge, I'll be there by august!!

thanks Popsicle - the funny thing is I'm actually eating so much more food than I did before lol I got really hungry this last week and I think that was down to me adjusting so hopefully this coming week it'll even out a bit better. And if not and my body will only give up 1/2lb a week then I'll take it.

Oh and I'm also reminding myself that when I started I honestly would have been happy with 1/2lb a week and I've done better than that so far - if I'd been told 4 weeks ago I'd be 7.5lbs down in total I'd have never believed it.

Oh and I did lose 1/2 inch off my waist this week so its coming off even if the scales aren't showing it

Minxymoo I'll be looking forward to celebrating you reaching your 14 with you next week instead :) :)

Well done all u lovely losers :) must sleep now xx

Well done to everyone who lost this week. Keep up the good work. :) xx

well done losers :)

i lost 1lb and got my 10% :woohoo:

Brilliant Rosie :D. Well done on the 10%.. great milestone. Treat now on the cards but not a food one;);)

Brilliant Rosie :D. Well done on the 10%.. great milestone. Treat now on the cards but not a food one;);)

Can I recommend new shoes? I got some fancy high ones when I hit my 7lb (they were actually really cheap from New Look but look awesome). They remind me that without the weight loss I wouldn't be able to walk in them and every time someone comments they like my shoes I grin at the fact they are my 7lb shoes and it keeps me motivated. And they make my legs look skinnier which is never a bad thing :D

my husband bought me a beautiful jade dragon necklace and pendant and my mum bought me some new shoes. well and truly spoiled i think :D

When I get in the 12's I'm going to buy me some irregular choice shoes

I just oooooo at them

Rosie_Lee said:
my husband bought me a beautiful jade dragon necklace and pendant and my mum bought me some new shoes. well and truly spoiled i think :D

Necklace sounds beautiful, I love jade and I love Dragons.
xxx

Back