Tuesday weigh in?

Well done :) necklace sounds fab! X

I bought myself some sinky Undies and bras for the first 2 stone and a beauiful dress for the 3rd! Haven't worked out what in treating myself to yet for no,4 but I'm sure I'll think of something ;)

Well done everyone on their losses this week x

Hugs to those that need them x

I lost 1.5lb this week. Away to South Africa tomorrow so not weighing in now until 19th July :eek:

oh lovely :)

hope you enjoy you're hols :airplane::character00238:

Well done Cass :) enjoy!

Lauren - fab rewards!

I'm gonna clear out my wardrobe on sat n maybe get a new suit :) x

i'm gonna be a Tuesday WI from tomorrow :D

Welcome :) good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck tomorrow losers x x
I want to see how my week without bread has affected me'n

Fingers crossed its good news for u minxymoo and everyone else :) my scales seem to be playing nice! They better had be after last week! I've been good :) x

Well done that's a great loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday weigh in for me.....love my tuesday mornings....even if been naughty ....still go and stay to meeting.

Good luck everyone with your WI's xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1lb this week - couldn't believe it! I've been off plan since last Friday, i've been ill, the boys have been ill, Ben and Jerry have been round ;) Something must have sunk in and my portions haven't been giant, i think i got off lucky this week!!

Thetrigos said:
Lost 1lb this week - couldn't believe it! I've been off plan since last Friday, i've been ill, the boys have been ill, Ben and Jerry have been round ;) Something must have sunk in and my portions haven't been giant, i think i got off lucky this week!!

Well done Steph.
xxx

1.5 for me today so got my stone!!! So now 14 7.5, really want to be out of the 14's by my cousins party on 30th July

Has been a week with no bread, thought it may have been a bigger loss, but definately feel less bloated

Good luck everyone xx

Well done minxymoo! Did you give up just bread or all carbs? Difficult to stick to that I bet hehe!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

just bread, i was finding that after eating it, i was getting so bloated, i thought i may have been ok with a home made pizza base that i made last thursday, however i woke up with really bad belly ache in the night after eating it, so its more or less made my mind to cut it right out my diet altogether,

Well done Simon, thetrigos and minxymoo :)

I've just been weighed and I've lost 3.5lb and I kno I should be jumping for joy but I'm not... The scales waved a 6lb loss in my face this morning meaning I would get my 2 stone off... And my 10% and I would be my lightest in 3 years... And I would still be averaging 2.5 a week which is what I need to get to goal by friends wedding... But no... They couldn't play nice... So really I only lost 2lb after last weeks undeserved gain ....

I kno it's really good ... And I kno u will tell me to chuck the stupid scales... Lol .... I'm off to the chippy and hoping the fittie is there!!! And I will get my 2 stone and 10% next week :D xx

Back