Tuesday weigh in?

Well done everyone! I weighed in at home this week and scales showed a 4lb loss this morning :)

Well done everybody xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2lb again this week - the scales taunted me all week to say I was down by 2 but then I had more carbs yesterday and all of a sudden it was only 1/2. Again.

Its getting very frustrating - if I eat carbs I don't lose but if I cut them back then I'm struggling to eat enough points to use my daily allowance. I've decided that this next week I'm going to try the filling and healthy version without the point counting and see what happens. It seems to fit slightly better with the kind of foods I naturally eat so we'll see how it goes.

Well done everyone else - some really good losses :)

i Weighed in at 12st 3lbs today :) (gained a little over my beer fest weekend!) so 12st 3lbs is my start weight! 14 week challenge to goal bring it on! :D

Good luck mifford and smirky! Well done Popsicle! Xx

I had my first WI today and I'm really pleased with myself I lost 4lbs! :character00100:

Well done to everyone that lost and to everyone that STS or gained, it's the start of a new week - you can do it!! :)

Well done!!!! That's fab xx

well done losers!

i STS this week.

Well done both xxxx

Good luck Tuesday weighers!!! Xx

Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to everyone that has WI today x

Not starting things off well with 1lb on this week! :( Would like to say it was TOTM but it was probably more to do with the enormous chocolate cravings and eating i've been doing this week!

Back