Tuesday weigh in?

WI at home again! Showing another (roughly) 2lb loss! Will know better next week when I get back to a meeting!

4lb for me!! My biggest weight loss in 11 weeks, I wanted to be at 10% by next week and in the 13's by the week after and it's now looking likely!!

Xx everyone

All doing so well, fantastic x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to everyone today some great losses . Well i lost 2lb and reached my first stone . Yippie!!!!!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done Simon, thetrigos and minxymoo :)

I've just been weighed and I've lost 3.5lb and I kno I should be jumping for joy but I'm not... The scales waved a 6lb loss in my face this morning meaning I would get my 2 stone off... And my 10% and I would be my lightest in 3 years... And I would still be averaging 2.5 a week which is what I need to get to goal by friends wedding... But no... They couldn't play nice... So really I only lost 2lb after last weeks undeserved gain ....

I kno it's really good ... And I kno u will tell me to chuck the stupid scales... Lol .... I'm off to the chippy and hoping the fittie is there!!! And I will get my 2 stone and 10% next week :D xx

Well done on being 3.5 down - yes you should be happy with it but I've been there and have a wardrobe full of the t-shirts! I so know how it feels! Today you might feel a little disappointed but tomorrow....!? A.

Sorry just realised this was from last week! Still getting used to this app on my phone!? A

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some great losses this week tuesdayians x

Hey all! Nice to see some losses so far and to those who gained, it's just a blip!

2.5lbs off for me this week. Just a 0.5lb off 1 stone !

Just got back from WI, I lost 3.5lbs this week:bliss:

Well done to everyone thats lost x

popsicle said:
Another 1.5lbs off for me. :p. Just need to lose another 2lbs then I will have lost a whopping 4 stones!!!!!!!

Well done that's excellent, how long has that taken? If you don't mind me asking.
xxx

Well done, I want to write a comment like that at sone point x

Well done Popsicle thats amazing x

Back