Tuesday weigh in?

well done everyone and Popsicle that's amazing - you must look like a totally different person :)

This was my first week trying simply filling and I'm down 1lb this week. I'm over the moon with it as I've only been losing 1/2lb a week on propoints and I feel a lot better on simply filling so knowing its doubled my weight loss makes me a lot happier about sticking with that route

popsicle said:
Started on 11th Jan this year. Had a couple of blips on the way but I persevered, & I am so glad I did.

That is so good, good for you, I've got about another 3 stone to loose, I'm 3lb away from my first stone. However I'm pretty impatient and want things yesterday so I'm hoping I don't give up.
xxx

Thetrigos and bolero - u will have that off in no time! :D

Well done Lauren, Minxymoo, mother noah, Breda, azzie, Shinnyr, clairelou, popsicle and mifford!! :)

I lost 1.5lb this week :D nearly 2 stone - just another lb to go :) xx

Well done everyone & thank you for all the encouraging messages. Keep going with the weight losses & don't give up, even if one week you put on or stay the same or don't lose as much as you would have liked. It will come off in the end & you will feel so much better for it. I feel a lot more confident already & I still want to lose a few more stones- hopefully by Christmas.

Another 1.5lbs off for me. :p. Just need to lose another 2lbs then I will have lost a whopping 4 stones!!!!!!!

Well done Popsicle. Thats an amazing acheivement so far. :D xx

Well done to everyone else who has lost this week & keep going for those that have STS or gained. the weight will shift if you keep going. xx

Excellent work maidmarian!

Well done u star!! X

Hi! I just started on Tuesday as well, so first weigh in next tuesday!! I'm worried I won't have lost anything, even though I've been trying so hard!!! My bf has been really sweet supporting me, and he's been not eating bad food and walking with me everywhere to support me, so I hope its works!!!! :D

calirose said:
Hi! I just started on Tuesday as well, so first weigh in next tuesday!! I'm worried I won't have lost anything, even though I've been trying so hard!!! My bf has been really sweet supporting me, and he's been not eating bad food and walking with me everywhere to support me, so I hope its works!!!! :D

Pffft... My fellas eating chocolate and take out right in my face and won't shut up about food half the time, feel like givin him a wallop lol!! Wanna swap? :p Don't worry chick, the weight will come off if you keep at it! :) X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aww that sucks!! Give him a kick in the shins and tell him to be more helpful hehe. I hope it will come off...i keep getting tempted by bad things though..im such a cakey sweet stuff fiend!!! Hopefully when we get to tuesday we will all be 5lbs lighter ahha. xx

That's fab Calirose! Bet u have a fab loss :) u will be pleasantly surprised!

Sarah - wallop him
:) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
That's fab Calirose! Bet u have a fab loss :) u will be pleasantly surprised!

Sarah - wallop him
:) x

Hahaha! Trust me, I feel like walloping him sometimes but resisting... :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Carly! I really hope so! Im doubting it atm though...im bad and i weigh myself everyday and so far..nothing :/ i guess it will probs take a few weeks to kick in..and maybe i need to step up the exercise some more!!
I was wondering how u lot cope at the 'special time' of the month...i just feel like i want to eat everything bad for me..i get soo hungry :( x

I'm lucky! Don't get a physical TOTM
But think I do have a mental one lol.... Implant :)

U will lose I'm sure! I have faith! Do u eat weeklies? Do any exercise? X

It is probably mental!!
Yeah i used my weeklies but not all of them yet..and some days i dont use all my points, depends on the day i guess!!! :D

U should always eat your dailies! I have faith that the plan will work for u ;D xx

Really enjoying the plan :) it's brill... Having a sulk today coz scales won't move this week but hey ho... X

Back