Tuesday weigh in?

Has anyone with an iphone4 applied the latest WW update?
I can't afford for this to not work and have read good and bad reviews. I don't know whether to install it or not!

That sucks, but you seem to have lost loads already which is great! Im majorly sick today, ive got a weird bug thing, which is making me a little feverish, so not really sticking to the plan too much, cus i barely feel like eating, i just feel like drinking hot chocolate aha. x

Feel better soon xx

Thanks! Still feel crappy today...but was relieved to find out yesterday that my scales werent working properly cus of my carpet...i thought i was a stone heavier than i am ahahaa. Nice surprise! :D x

Hi!
May I join in? I started ww propoints from home two weeks ago, third wi tomorrow morning.

I am used to kg rather than stones and pounds but my digital scale can show both readings so I can use both readings from tomorrow on. After all that will give me more opportunities to reach milestones:D.

initial wi was 85.3 kg
last week was 83.6 kg.

I'll translate everything into pounds tomorrow but as far as I can guess, I lost slightly under 4 pounds on week one. I don't expect to come even close to that tomorrow but I'd love to lose 2 pounds.

oh no, WI tomorrow and I've not had a great week, I haven't been really naughty but I haven't been tracking properly either. Be kind to me scales (pleeeeease).

Good luck for tomorrow tuesday weighers!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I think carly has jinxed me cos sneaky scales at my mums showed a sts, let's see tomorrow though...... Otherwise grrrrrr (shakes fist at carly)

Hey :)

Calirose - glad ur scales are playing nicer :)

Impatient - welcome :) and good luck for WI!

Clairelou - good Luck! Back to tracking on weds missy ;)

GOOD LUCK TUES WEIGHERS!!!!!! Xx

Oh no :( feel guilty now!!! Sorry minxymoo x

:D I'm excited about tomorrows weigh in weirdly..first one..but since i sneakily weigh myself all the time i think i have lost a little bit..but will wait for tomorrow morning to do my proper weigh in!!
Good luck to the rest of you! I hope you've had a successful week :D x

Goooooooddddd luck :) z

p.s. i dont get all the abbreviations yet..wats an 'sts'??

STS - stay the same x

Ahh thanks!! Staying the same is better than gaining at least!!

Good luck Tuesday WI's, scale gods be
Kind ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to all todays weighers x

2lb's off this week, which is good because i tried reeeeally hard this week to be 100% after gaining 1lb last week, so very pleased :)

Good luck everyone else!

Back