Tuesday weigh in?

went for my weigh in today! lost 3lbs!!! :) Delighted!! have been stuck the last 5/6 weeks between staying the same and going up 1 lb and down 2 lb etc.. but i think im finally back on track! just 4 1/2 more lb's to go before i reach the 4 stone mark and im determined to reach it before my holidays on the 5th August!! :)

hello!!! Lol maybe I am a little late on the conversation but I def agree with the EATING MORE!!! Your body goes into starvation mode (especially as your increasing your exercise) Maybe start uping the exercise slowly so your body has time to adjust!! Eat ALL your dailys and a few of your weeklies if you don't feel comfortably with eating all of them to start with!! And enjoy carbs in moderation!! I find when I tell myself that I am going OFF a certain food then I crave it and end up binging on it!! I never gave up chocolate (which before diet I would have ate a LARGE bar every night) but when I cut down I find that I don't want it anymore!! Now I have a small bar every few weeks!!

If you start a food diary make sure you let us all know so we can subscribe!! As for me this week I am going to a thursday WI!! My new job means I will be thursday one week and a tuesday the next!! Hope you guys don't mind me sticking around here though ;) xxxxxx

went for my weigh in today! lost 3lbs!!! :) Delighted!! have been stuck the last 5/6 weeks between staying the same and going up 1 lb and down 2 lb etc.. but i think im finally back on track! just 4 1/2 more lb's to go before i reach the 4 stone mark and im determined to reach it before my holidays on the 5th August!! :)

Oh me too me too!! Only need 5lb for the 4stone mark!! Will race ya lol xxxxx

Oh me too me too!! Only need 5lb for the 4stone mark!! Will race ya lol xxxxx

ooh.. that sounds like a challenge!! i likey allot!! :-D ok your on!....

he he!! Will let you know how I get on at WI on Thursday then lol!! How long has it taken you to get that off xxx

he he!! Will let you know how I get on at WI on Thursday then lol!! How long has it taken you to get that off xxx

Dead on.. will hold you to that ;)

well i started WW the last week of August last year and to be honest, i only half done it. wasn't tracking properly and had my binge days but said i'd enjoy xmas and get that out of the way and start proper in January - had lost 1 stone tho between August and Xmas so wasn't too bad i guess, it was a start :)
But then come January i really got stuck into it and done it properly. The new propoints started then too so it was brilliant to get the fresh start. Love the new propoints system, i find it so easy to follow and as a result, i've lost the other 2 and half stone between january and now!!.. So happy with myself this time around.

How long have you been at it?? seen your before and after pictures and i have to say you look brilliant! really see the difference! :D

Aw cheers honey!! I started mid febuary this year!! I love the pp system too! The weight just seemed to fall off me at the start but has slowed down now!! I am enjoying losing weight while still allowing myself to have a social life and a treat iykwim!! So it will probably be slow the rest of the way!! Was trying to look for pics of you but you don't seem to have any yet xxx

oh and I have another stone off since my after photo lol xxx

We are all stunnas!!! X

Thank you so much everyone for your support and advices. I couldn't answer earlier as work got in the way!

To answer your question azwethinkweiz, I just translated my weight and target in Stones/pounds and it seems I have about 3 stones to lose to be back to my target. I am curently 13st and 2.5 pounds. Up to 5 years ago, I was around 10 stones 2 pounds and my target is to go back to that weight.

I took all advices on board and have decided that from tomorrow on I will try to keep a diary on the forum not only to get advise but also because I never plan my meals which might be part of my problem: when I am hungry, I open the cupboards or go to the shop and look for something instant which always turns out to be some kind of bread.

So from now on I'll try to plan my meals the night before to avoid always relying on carbs at the last minute.

I wish I could blame the French diet for my weight but I was skinny when I moved to Ireland and I adapted quite well to Irish food. I just added lots of bread (often with pate) to it:D.

Thanks again for your support everyone and don't hesitate to comment on my food diary when I start it this evening. I really want to correct whatever I might be doing wrong.

I am also so relieved you do not seem to believe I should be eating even less propoints.

Last edited:
Well done Popsicle x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2lb off tonight which after the week I've had I'm VERY happy with.

Annoyingly it puts me at exactly 15 stone and I was hoping to get into the 14s ... I very nearly started taking things off to see if it helped and trying again lol

But I did realise when I got home that although it puts me at 9.5lb down with WW I had lost some before I started and tonight's 1/2lb puts me at exactly one stone down :)

Impatient.. There's no way I'd say to eat less points lol so don't worry about anyone around here saying that. Defo eat ALL your dailies and give a few weeklies a go too. Looking forward to following your diary :) x

Well done on the losses this week peoples :D

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

0.5lb gain this week - thats what happens when you don't track properly!!

Hey im a tuesday weigh in!my second weigh in today and lost 1.5lb wooo. Only 5 to go to get under 10. Im doing the 30 day shred too!full of confidence

Hey guys its my first week (after coming off CD) and ive lost 2lbs :) very happy with that! x

Hiya all, V. inspired by all your losses just started today so weighed myself for the first time this morning ? Looking forward to weighing in next week and reporting a HUGE loss ?

Helllllloooo All

Simon - that gain willbe off in no time!

Well done Thetrigos, Mother Noah (hope u enjoyed bday), Neaady, popsicle, mifford (u will see them 14s next week :D), daffyflowers and KellyMarie

Well done Calirose - told u u would do well! U superstar!!!

Impatient - are you on pp? It is likely that you are not eating enough - if you are eating you should defo be eating your weeklies! I eat all of mine and have been losing consistently..... chin up and ignore the pesky friend - u are doing really well!! don't u forget it! Defo start a diary on here :D

Minxy - Sorry (*hangs head*) - byebye bread - here's hoping for another 4lb next week. Good luck!

Lauren and Neaady - good luck with your race :D

Good Luck don'tworrybehappy

WELL............... I lost 3.5lbs. I got my 10% and 4th silver 7 :D wooop woop!! xxx

Thanks carly!!! Well done to you to!! Thats awesome :D xx

That's amazing carly well done, bet your thrilled xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back