Tuesday weigh in?

Aw cheers honey!! I started mid febuary this year!! I love the pp system too! The weight just seemed to fall off me at the start but has slowed down now!! I am enjoying losing weight while still allowing myself to have a social life and a treat iykwim!! So it will probably be slow the rest of the way!! Was trying to look for pics of you but you don't seem to have any yet xxx

oh and I have another stone off since my after photo lol xxx

hehe, you sound exactly like me!! :) great being able to loose weight and still have the social life. we stayed in on saturday night and had a bottle of rose wine all to myself along with a bag of lfc crisps and i still had the 3 lb off!! Love it!!! :D its not like a diet at all, just copping on to what im eating!! but no more then yourself, i've seriously slowed down!! it used to be 3lb off one week, 2.5 off the next one but now im down to loosing 1 lb one week etc. Its still coming off tho so im not complaining, i just know that its going to take a fair while before i reach my target but i'll get there! :D

no i dont have any pictures up yet but i will soon once i sort them out! will let u know when they are! :)

oh and Carly... Thank you!!! :) we'll let you know how we get on! :) xx

Feel really inspired reading everyone's losses this week! Well Done to you all! Fab achievements! I've had a loss of 4lbs again this week which I'm really pleased with. Put on just under 2st when I met my other half 18 months ago and the realisation that i'd gradually gained dawned when I couldn't get my work trousers done up! Thats bad!!
So my challenge is to get back to my target weight of 10st4 for my friends 40th in Sept. :)

well done on you're weightlosses, awesome carly :D

i lost 1lb after hols, very chuffed :woohoo:

got my third silver 7 :cool:

Yeah Neady I was having between 3-4.5lb loses and it just seemed to fall off!!! I can still get them loses but but I really have to work hard for it!!! I don't see the point in torturing myself when I can still have a bit of what I fancy and still lose!!! At least I know that I am getting my lifestyle changed so that hopefully when I reach goal I will still be able to have a bit of what I fancy and still keep the weight off iykwim xxx

Well done all :) z

Well neady I lost 1.5 this week! So 3.5lb to go till the four stone ;) x

Well done guys x

1/2lb :( got 3 1/2lb to lose which is two weigh ins - that will get me to my goal weight and in time for my holiday :) fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck fellow tuesday weighiners im a tues evening. i'll let u know this evening fingers crossed for a good 1st loss

Good luck today everyone! Will update mine later :D fingers crossed for good losses!! xx

Well done everyone!! :D I hope the rest of your weigh ins today go well! :) I stayed the same this week...but i had a busy week away from home and i was graduating so i went out for a meal and stuff..so im happy with staying the same! Big push for this next week tho so i can lose a few pounds! :D xxx

1lb off for me, so missed my 3 wanna be targets for the week

Still a pound off hon! Well done :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Good luck to all those who have Wi today/tonight. :)

And well done to those who have lost so far. x

I only need a single ounce tonight to get me back into the 14s ... I'm eating very little before tonight! lol

i'm weighing in later, hoping for a nice loss :)

i'll update tomorrow as i'm going to friends after weigh in.

good luck everyone with you're WI'S

Well I haven't been about for a bit...I was away at the start of July for a course, then it was my birthday and then I was up in Aberdeen visiting family...so at weigh in last week I put on 4lb - oooooops!!

Made up for it this week though, lost 5 1/2 so really pleased :)

Good luck everyone ;)

Back