Tuesday weigh in?

Hi all I have this poem stuck on my fridge and thought I'd share it with you all to keep in case you ever need it.

[FONT=&quot]When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And you feel like the biggest failure in town. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When you want to give up just because you gave in, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and forget all about being healthy and thin. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So What! You went over your points a bit, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's learning the skills to get back in your range. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You're still gonna make it, just stay in control. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]if you summon the will to get back in the race. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But, often the struggler's, when losing their grip, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Just throw in the towel and continue to slip. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And learn too late when the damage is done, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]that the race wasn't over...they still could have won. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but facing each challenge will help you grow. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Success is failure turned inside out, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the silver tint in a cloud of doubt. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit![/FONT]

That's really good - think il put that on the fridge at my house and wall at work :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cool poem, where'd you get it?! x

I got it from slimming world but changed it to say points instead of syns

thats a great poem - god knows I needed that this morning. Went all out last night in the Chinese Restaurant....no idea how many points were consumed but I'm guessing I don't have any of my 49 extra left ...oops...but it was Yummy!!!

Love the poem! Will have to remember to print it!

Well done lilminx & skinnymini xx

Hiya everyone :) Had my first weigh in on Tuesday and lost 7lbs :) considering I had a night out and 2 take aways I'm really happy with this! I have a new baby so my sleeping pattern is all over the place, today I first ate at 5pm, anyone got any tips on how to manage ww with such a messed up schedule? Also I'm heading out tomorrow night with my work pals I haven't seen since before I had my baby, any ideas what to drink, vodka seems to be too strong for me these days!x x

thanks everyone and well done to all that lost and if you did put on just draw a line under stat again and awh well t happens from time to time... im going to dread the scales next tues..my house warming/my bday bbq on sat... the only diet i will be is is liquid tee hee

Well done daisyhappy :) hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Well done daisyhappy

Eeeek normally a Wednesday weigher but can't get to my wednesday meeting so have to go Tuesday evening instead :) need to be v good next few days!

Can I join in please

Hiya new to this site, just joined during the week, and just found this thread. My weigh day is a Tuesday in the evening. Lost 4.5lb in the first week and was delighted as had a few nights out during that week. I'm looking to lose 1 stone 7lbs. Just want to get back to a size 12 then I'll be delighted:eek:.

Can I join in on the chatter. The extra advice and conversation would be much appreciated.

Welcome mrslmc! Thats awesome on losing the 4.5lbs!! Well done!!! Deffo join in on the chat, you pick up lots of tips! Good luck :) xx

Well done on the loss MrsLmc :clap:

Am up this early. Two more days till Tuesday. I hope I do good again.

I am a Tuesday weigh in at WW. This is my 8th week and lost 16lb so far only 90lb or so to go til target weight!! Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

MrsLmc - I'm sure WI will be fine treating yourself is what your weeklies are for!:party0051:

Desperate2Bslim - Being up at that time of the morning on a Sunday should be illegal! :zz: Good luck for Tues x

Sally.Gunner - :welcome2: well done on your loss so far, keep up the good work!

Hi love the poem it was great going for an indian today down the curry mile in manchester weigh in on tues so been good all week and saved my 49 towards the meal hope to sts on tues weigh in lol x

Back