Tuesday weigh in?

im dreading WI tomorrow evening. i had a party on saturday night for my birthday/house warming and drank all in site and ate nibbles like it was my last meal... i didnt do to bad on the bbq tho but its my birthday today so it will be cake again... kinda gota dont want to hurt the kids feelings and i havent walk half as much as i did last week so ill be happy with a lb on and to get this week over with

hi everyone iam now back at class after having some time off due to illness i weigh in at the 5.30pm class or sometimes the 7pm on a tuesday if cant make the first one, xx

Im also dreading 2morrows weigh in...not because ive been bad...cus ive been great this week..done soo much exercise its ridiculous...stuck to my points...but i do sneaky weigh ins..and i havent lost a god damn pound!!!!! If i havent lost anything 2morrow i will be soo angry...cus i have been working my butt off this week, quite literally...the way i have been eating and exercising i shuld lose like bloody 5 pounds!!!! But i bet im going to stay the same :( x

Hi you should only get weighed once a week and on the same scales as weight can fluctuate greatly i know it is tempting to keep jumping on and off but if you been as good as you say there is no reason why you should not have a loss good luck x

I'm dreading weigh in too - stuck to my points but had alcohol and that is the worst - am drinking plenty of water to flush it out lol as I've heard this does work :) xx

I did a sneaky weigh on Saturday at the tesco and it did show a loss, I'm just hoping the ww scales are in the same kind mood tomorrow!!

I don't know what to expect tomorrow night. I've had two days where I wasn't in control of dinner so I could only guess what the ppoints where. I think I stayed in my weeklies so its anyones guess. Hoping for something.

I haven't weighed as I promised myself this time I wouldn't. I used to do it nearly everyday but I find it takes the week for it to show on me. And if I weigh during the week and I gain it de-motivates me.

So fingers crossed for tomorrow for everyone xx

I'm sure you'll be fine, your diary looks good. You might surprise yourself, good luck.xxx

Good luck all Tues weighers! Especially our new friends :D xx

Ok i'll kick it all off with a 2lb loss :)

Stuck ridgidly to the diet for the week and *may* have eaten a bag of chocolate raisins last night, i'm sure i'll pay for it next week.

Determined to lose a bit more next week, been yoyoing between these 2 lb's for a few weeks now and i need to get moving downwards.

Good luck everyone else!

Wow great loss well done! Mmm I love chocolate raisins, so addictive lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Just thought I'd muscle in... my 17th WI but first week here... 4lb loss today :D

Congrats on all losses & good luck all those yet to WI!

Targets slashed!!
Lost 4.5 lbs so got my 10% my 3rd silver seven and now in the 13s

Dreamings & Minxy moo well done! Fab losses!!

Azwethinkweiz i know lol, i LOVE chocolate raisins, they are dangerously moreish!

Well done losers! ahaa. :p Great losses!! Well after sticking to all my points and doing tons of exercise..i only lost 1lb..but hey...its a loss none the less. Ive lost 10lbs in 3 weeks so i cant be too disappointed really.. im looking forward to hitting my stone mark :D gotta push even more this week!!
Good luck for the rest of you :) x

I'm very nervous about tonights WI - trying to think of ways to make my self lighter before 7pm :)

Well done all x

Sometimes when you do lots of excercise it don't show till the week after, last Tuesday after 3 sessions of zumba I'd only lost 1lb, was very disappointed as I knew I'd worked hard, last week I only did one zumba session, but have been gardening and playing with the kids to make up for it,

Hi i very worried about the weigh in after an indian meal and a load of lager feel like i am going to the executioners x

Back