Tuesday weigh in?

Never mind Nixi, you'll get that off next week!!

I'm sure you'll be fine boofle, good luck!

1.5lb off for me this week - yay!

Some great losses, and the gains...... Well they will be off next week x x

i only lost 1lb..

We are NOT allowed to say the "only" word at my meetings with regards to weightloss - any loss is a triumph, so be pleased!!

I lost 1.5lb, only 2.5lb til my next silver 7, and 5.5lb til my 10% :D

I bought an exercise bike and have been going on the mornings before work (except the last 2 days when I start at 7, I cannot bring myself to sacrifice those extra 15 mins and get up at 5.30am!!)

Great work everyone ;)

Well done everyone!
I lost 3lbs!!:D No idea how as had a bit too much vino on saturday night

I gained 0.5lb this week and I'm VERY happy with that - I had my parents here this weekend so was in London all day Friday and was rushing around so much it was hard to be on track, then Saturday I got caught where the only thing to eat was a big chicken and mushroom pie (it was a posh one but still not great from a WW point of view) and then we were out for meals Sunday and yesterday.

I pointed all week but the cumulative effect of not so good foods meant I was expecting at least a 1lb gain and possibly even more so for the first real test week and being the equivalent of going on holiday I guess I am more than happy with 0.5lb on :)

Well sad to say I didn't loose this week... but delighted that I didn't gain! STS for me, bring on next week!

I lost 3.5lb this week :)

Well done to everyone that lost and hugs to those that need it x

Hi i sts made up this week as indian food very high here's to a loss next week lol x

Well done to everyone that has lost :) and for those that haven't or gained - like me :( never mind - there's always next week xx

Yeah i know i shuldnt say 'only' but i guess sometimes when u feel u have put the work in, its a little disappointing, but a loss is a loss and im happy :) Im hoping it will show more next week :) x

Well done thetrigos, minxy, dreamings, calirose, clairelou, starkissed, sadakostacey, loubylou, mifford, cass, Sally.gunner, boofle and MrsLmc

Nixi, skinnymini -I'm sure u will get a good loss next week

I STS and I'm really chuffed!! Xx

I was a STS this week too but had a naughty weekend with lots of booze so cant complain.
Well done for all that lost or maintained and keep at it for those that gained, you can do it!
:) xx

well done all losers! i was happy with a lb on seeing as it was my birthday week and TOM so going to really get my finger out this week get that and more shifted.

Well done everyone, here's to another good week full of healthy choices and results on the scales next week :)

I would love 2.5lb off this week then I can get my next silver seven...but I have a big night out on friday so I don't know how likely it is :p

Back