Tuesday weigh in?

Good luck my lovely x x

1 1/4 off for me - didn't get to goal weight for holiday (well I did really cause was aiming on 8 1/2) but wanted to push to 8 stone - 8 2 1/2 will have to do :) xx

Well done Minxy, Nixi and MotherNoah!!

U will have it off in no time Clairelou!

Good luck all xxx

Well done everyone so far!! :) Ive lost 1lb again...which i was expecting as i just found out about pointing pasta wrongly, so overeating, so im happy with it :)
I have just made a lovely drink..its sparkling water...with a dash of no-sugar lemon squash stuff, and it tastes like cloudy lemomade yummy, but no points :) yummy! x

I couldn't make my normal weigh in tonight so went to another meeting nearby at lunchtime. I switched what I was doing this week to something between simply filling and points because despite being 100% every day I was only losing 1/2lb a week - I have a thyroid problem which means that not everything works for me so I need to tailor it slightly around that.

So this week was the first week on the tailored plan and I'm down 4lb!!! :-o

I smashed my 5% and I'm now well and truly out of the 15s - I was doing some kind of little happy dance on the way back to the car hahahaha

U will have it off in no time Clairelou!

I had a mouthful of tea when I read that - its now all over my living room. I'm reading backwards so don't know what you're replying to but I'm guessing it isn't what it reads as in isolation :8855:

Well done everyone great results! I'm heading off now for my WI, going to walk down, lol never now might help on the scales :D

Well done calirose and mifford :D

Lol at innuendo bingo! Xx

Well done everyone :) 5lb off for me but that's 2 weeks worth !

2.5lbs ON!! Am gutted but been away for the weekend with friends and had lots and lots of alcohol so not unexpected....still gutted though!

Well done Kelsey!

Don't worry Loubylou! that will be off next week... just use at as a kick up the bum for this week xxx

Week 3 weigh in

1lb off for me. And must say I'm a little disappointed:(. Aww well better off than on. Well done everyone on your losses, hope everyone does as well this week. And to anyone who gained. Don't worry you'll soon have it off.......the weight that is lol

2lbs off delighted! Think I'll have a Solero treat :D
Hope everyone has a good week and if results were not seen today - they will be next week!

MrsLmc - that is still a good loss! it's a hamster ;)

Well done skinnymini2be :D

I lost 4lb this week :D really pleased! xx

That's Fantastic Carly well done!!!

Back