Tuesday weigh in?

1 off for me and my leader made me a gold :) still secretly hav 1.5 to go to goal but atleast i can go for free now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats great Carly well done! Gold member wohoo :D

Hi everyone! I'm new here but will definitely check in on Tuesdays with you guys!

Week 1: 145.5lb (26 July)
Week 2: 142.5lb (2nd August)
Week 3: 141lb (Today)

My goal for next week is to be at 138.5lb (that's a loss of 2.5). I WANT A SILVER 7!!!! :)

Good luck everyone

1 lb off for me :) ..... really happy with that ! i was expecting it to be low as i had a big loss last week and this was only my 2nd week ! :D

well done to everyone else who lost ! and sorry to everyone who put on, i hope you have a good loss next week !

This is the only situation where losers get to feel like winners ;) well done to everyone who's lost! Hugs to those who haven't, keep at it lovelies xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done Carlyb - that's awesome of your leader!!

Well done Sayyes and bridesmaid-to-be xx

well done losers :)

1½ off for me :D, nothing short of a miracle.

Well done u!!!! Are u tues weigher hun - confused lol remind me to change on Christmas challenge xx

1lb off for me this week :)

Weighed myself the day before and it was 2lb off but i somehow managed to put 1lb back on in a day! Still better than nothing, not holding out much hope this week, my youngest's 1st birthday, lots of meals out and birthday cake happening this week!

laptop was on the brink so back again :) i lost 3lb last week i was really pleased and just need to shift 0.5 for a silver 7 or 1.5lbs for 5% so fingers crossed! good to see your all doing so well

Hope everyone is doing well! Some fab losses xx

Hi i have to weigh morning instead of evening this week but the week after i will be back to evening what should i allow for a morning weigh compared to evening do you think 1 pound x

Good luck Tues weighers! I'm in London and can't make WI so skipping this week! Dont need a pep talk because I am hitting the 17s next week! No messing! Watch out flab!! Lol xx

Good luck today lovelies x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Pasted this from my diary out of laziness:

Hmm, just weighed myself and STS (I think), but I can't remember what clothes I weighed myself in last week. So I'm thinking of switching to no clothes for simplicity (as I'll definitely always be weighing at home from now on, never Boots, in which case I need to either take around 1lb off all my weights, or register a false loss this week and carry on from next week. Hmm.

What should I do?

Good luck to everyone else :D x

Back