Tuesday weigh in?

lol I don't blame you smiling away - I'd be so giddy - probably be asked to leave the class for being disruptive...

MrsLmc said:
Yipee Yipee.......4lb off......yipee! So so happy!

Congrates to all who lost and good luck to all for next week xx

That's brill, I'm really pleased for you :)

xxx

A loss of 4lbs at weigh in today . Really pleased with that as I had been struggling for the past few weeks . Not able to go to meeting for two weeks , lots of time out and about with the boy ,unfortunately led to lots of snacking and not much tracking or planning . Back to school next weeks so back to some sort of routine .
wow well done, i got to goal last week and lost another 1lb this week so really happy so you must be really chuffed with that :D

Well done everyone! :) Lost 2lbs again this week! Its good...was hoping for a little more but nevermind! :) x

Well done Calirose and everyone with the losses!

Hi, weighed in today as was away on Tuesday, lost 1lb so getting my two stone,
Woo hoo

Hi everyone, i weigh in on a tuesday evening so thought i would join in here! I joined WW last week but i am doing the old points plan as don't like ProPoints. At my first weigh in on tuesday i was down 4.5lbs!! :) I look forward to getting to know you all. xxx

Hello My Lovely Tuesday Weighers!!!!!!!! U guys are awesome! Been MIA due to no internet and stolen phone but I'm back!! U guys are amazing xx

Back