Tuesday weigh in?

Thats awesome dreamings!!! Well done! I lost 2lbs..so down to 13stone now..cant wait to be in the 12st area!!! Total loss of 18lbs now which is cool :D Good luck everyone else! :) x

Everyone is doing so well x

2 lb loss for me, and seeing as I got weighed last Thursday I'm pretty chuffed!!

Total of 30 lbs since starting in may

I'm new!!! Just had my first weigh in this morning, I've lost 7.5lbs!!! I can't believe it, I even had fish & chips using my weekly points!! Let's hope I can keep it up!! My 30th b/d in November need to lose at least 2 stone by then!! :)

Good luck everyone else!!

Jess

Well done everyone. Some brilliant losses. Feels weird not weighing in today. This is my first week were I've changed to Wednesday morning ww class. I'm hoping for something but I'm not feeling it this week. Feel bigger! Ugh but sure I'll have to wait till the morning to see.

xxxx

Bloody hell - some amazing losses! Well done everyone!

2lb off for me this week :)

Wow!!! Some amazing losses! Very proud of all of u!!! I'm skipping WI but next week will hopefully be bk to a STS after two bad weeks! ;) x

Hi all, I'm new on here so just getting the hang of it. Joined WW last week and had weigh in tonight & lost 6lbs which I'm delighted with! Have another stone to go. Will be great to have the motivation on here :)

Well done :) that's brill xx

well i STS completely confused :confused:

well done losers :)

:( any thoughts? At least it's not a gain poppet! U will get a loss next week I'm sure ;) x

i didn't put that down right sorry hun (im a bit tired)

i'm happy i stayed the same just a little confused.
had steroids and antibiotics and i was gaining although my diet was spot on. in the week i was showing a gain of 3lbs so went for chinese buffet and bottomed out all my points including activity and then stayed the same.

my body is playing tricks on me at the moment, just hoping everything has gone back to normal now.

Back