Tuesday weigh in?

Well done everyone x

3.5lb off for me this week - very chuffed as now in the next stone bracket :)

3lbs off for me, very happy :D

well done everyone

Well done all! U are fabulous! I finally faced scales after 2 missed weeks and I had gained 4.5 which was less than the 7 it should have been if I went straight after getting bk from festival ... Onwards and downwards xx

I just changed from online to class plan... And as I normally weigh in the morning, and the class is evening, ive gone up 3lbs overnight! Lol. Oh well I'm same size, it's just a number, and as long as it goes downwards consistently from here!!

Hiya everyone, I've just started weight watchers last tuesday! Its going ok so far, or so i think lol! x

Also weighed-in yesterday... lost 1.5lbs

after 4 weeks I've lost 9lbs! sooo sooo happy!! really need to lose a stone so hoping to lose 5lbs in the next 2 weeks

it really works, went over my propoints into my weeklys this week for the first time properly

I also exercise an hour a day everyday atleast.

reached my 5% level too :D

Well done :D

STS again for me this week. Gutted. Actually was loss of half a lb but i dont do halves so have to be STS :( Motivation wearing thin as I haven't gone off plan either week :(

I lost a lb, really want to be in the 12 by October, now at 13 4 so only 5 lb to go, I don't think the cold helped, lost all my energy and missed two cleaning days

½ on :(, upsetting when it's not you're fault (steroids) but it could have been much worse.

Well done everyone on losses x

A STS this week for me - happy with that :) Feel it was a little undeserved but not perturbed, will keep plodding :)

Back