Tuesday weigh in?

I sts this week and I'm gutted as I tried even harder than normal because I just joined the class and didn't wanna be a let down at the scales! The only thing I did different was having vodka instead of cider, which left me more points to spend on food. I'm always careful not to underpoint things and if anything I overpoint to be on the safe side! Feel like just giving up but trying not to let it knock me off track :(

Please keep going hun, I had that on tues but a sneaky weigh today has cheered me up :p maybe you will be rewarded next week, sometimes it might take more than a week (or 2 in my case) to see anything substantial. (don't weigh yourself elsewhere if you weigh at class though obviously, I weigh at home so same scales)

Had a sneaky peek today and I'm 3lb down, but got a wedding to mo, so I'm hoping for a STS really this week, and if I lose that will be a bonus. been extra good tho!

RedOwl said:
I sts this week and I'm gutted as I tried even harder than normal because I just joined the class and didn't wanna be a let down at the scales! The only thing I did different was having vodka instead of cider, which left me more points to spend on food. I'm always careful not to underpoint things and if anything I overpoint to be on the safe side! Feel like just giving up but trying not to let it knock me off track :(

Just keep on going and you will get there, our bodies change on a daily basis, sometimes we retain water etc and other times it takes a while to catch up.

Hey all, I'm back on the wagon lol! I had been going along nicely with WW and then work went crazy which put me off track. I just started back last week after just over 2 months. I had originally lost 12.5lbs and managed to keep 5.5 lbs off. Lost 2.5lbs this week so am back to 8lbs off in total.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :) xx

1lb off at last today! :D now my scales officially read 14 stone something :D even if it is 14.13.8 so it has to be rounded for here lol.

Good luck to all weighing today xx

Hi guys. My big first week weigh in following the new plan I hope its going to be a good one I have been a very good good girl... eeeeeeeeeek!!

Im quite interested to see the comparisions to the old plan which Ive been following. I lost 1 st 4 lbs but have been off it for a month before joining ww class last week. Luckly I hadnt put any weight on.

xxx

Got my weigh in tonight, not holding out much hope for a good one because I have been plagued with a hacking cough and cold all week :( Been downing cough medicine and throat sweets... dread to think of the sugar! Stuck to everything else as normal though, so you never know! x

3lb off for me this week, got my fifth silver seven, and worked out that I'm halfway to goal!!
Plus just 1lb in the 13's ........so waving them goodbye

Minxymoo said:
3lb off for me this week, got my fifth silver seven, and worked out that I'm halfway to goal!!
Plus just 1lb in the 13's ........so waving them goodbye

3lb's really good, well done you:)

xxx

well done everyone, great losses.

i lost 1½ :D

Half off which I'm pleased with considering I have only been on plan again since Thursday as it ha been my birthday and I was visiting oh family for a few days also! So a full week off plan ha, also TOTM so I'm happy.

Onwards and downwards :)

Well done for all the fab losses especially Sady and fairly odd! Lovely stuff. I let the side down again... 1/2 on... so gonna get an amazing loss this week to make up for it ;) xx

Back