Tuesday weigh in?

Wow Luan1979!!

What are you guys doing to be pulling up those amazing numbers??!!!

Well, I am eating like a horse! Eating more now than I ever did before. Also I have pretty much cut out bread. I tend to have a cooked lunch and dinner now :) Long may the downward spiral continue! x

Wow fabulous :) u lot are brill xx

I stuck to my plan made good choices with food a bit of exercise and only used about 15 weeklies. I hope I lose next week I really do. Good luck with your losses. xx

Wow :) x

I found the same with bread, and decided in June I was going to cut it out, there are some days when I really miss it, but I don't miss what it does to me!!!

Well done on your loss

Good luck to all :) one full day left! Xx

2lbs off this morning :D Definitely into the 14 bracket now and not just teetering on the edge (first time in this bracket for at least 5 years!!)

...though it's by the skin of my teeth- think it's my body compensating for the past few "injustices" where I've STS when I've been on track, as I definitely overate above my weeklies over the last week.

So I've learned my lesson and will be 100% this week in the hopes of this bad week not showing up next week!

Didn't make it into the 12's as put on a lb, however totm started thismorning so blaming it on that!!

Well done everyone who has already had a weigh in :) I have mine tonight and am feeling a little worried as it is TOTM....Feeling very bloated and heavy... what will be will be I guess! Good luck to everyone else today :) xx

Back