Tuesday weigh in?

Lost 3.5lbs :D Got my 10% too :D

Last edited:
0.5lb loss for me this week.

Daughter is away this week so hubby and I have loads planned which we kicked off with an indian this evening - not many weeklies left now!

lost 2lbs .....well pleased x

Well done all! I lost 3.5lb :D new low of 17 stone 10 :D 37lbs down xx

Thanks hun :D x

Well done Nocturnal Me

Good Luck Mom2Ben xx

Woohoo!!! Finally back on track! Lost 2 1/2 lbs this week and only 3 more lbs to go till ive 4 stone off!! aiming for 1lb a week now so fingers crossed! :D haven't been this light in about 10 years!! Happy Days!! :D:D

Well done u!!!!!

fancy a getting to know you style quiz???

Name: Carly
Home: Carlisle in Cumbria
Weight loss so far: 20 stone 5 down to 17 stone 10... 37lbs :D
Favourite food: Pizza
Least Favourite food: unfortunately don't like fruit or veg.... but I am working on it... getting a blender and chopper for chrimbo so I can cook stuff/ smoothies etc... one day at a time :D
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to shop in topshop 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to feel healthy 4) to never be called names in the street again 5) for me!

xxx

Well done u!!!!!

fancy a getting to know you style quiz???

Name: Carly
Home: Carlisle in Cumbria
Weight loss so far: 20 stone 5 down to 17 stone 10... 37lbs :D
Favourite food: Pizza
Least Favourite food: unfortunately don't like fruit or veg.... but I am working on it... getting a blender and chopper for chrimbo so I can cook stuff/ smoothies etc... one day at a time :D
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to shop in topshop 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to feel healthy 4) to never be called names in the street again 5) for me!

xxx

Hey Carla :)
Thanks for that! was delighted with myself i have to say! going in now in a few hours for this weeks weigh in so fingers crossed i didn't do too much damage at the wknd!

good idea the get to know you thing ;)
ok.. here goes......

Name: Sinead
Home: Sligo Ireland
Weight Loss so far: 17 stone 4 and half lbs - down now to 13 stone 7 and half lbs :D
Favourate Food: flowery potatos with butter and salt! mmmm... and also Chilli con carne or anything mexican!! :)
Least Favourate Food: Fish!! i hate it but would love to love it cause there's so many recepies that involve fish and it is so good for you but i just can't stand it unfort :(
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to be able to go into any of the high street shops and be able to buy clothes that fit 2) for myself esteem and confidence! 3) to actually look good in photos with my friends/ bf and not cringe when i see them. 4) to be healthyer and fitter. 5) to fit into a nice little black number for my 30th birthday which is next july!! :D

well went for weigh in today... 1/2 lb down so thats ok i guess after being out on sunday night! was hoping for -1lb for the next 3 weeks so i'd reach the -4 stone in 3 weeks but half lb is ok... going in right direction anyways :rolleyes:

right... next weeks aim is for 1 1/2 lbs now! :p

1lb on for me, totally expected, had a week off tracking as was my birthday last week and half term, and quite frankly wanted some YUM time, I'm happy with a lb and still under the 13!!

i lost 2lbs :)

well done losers

Back