Tuesday weigh in?

3lbs off for me :)

Name: Sarah
Home: Worthing, West Sussex
Weight loss so far: 16.91/2start weight down to 14.10lbs 27.5lbs lost
Favourite food: Spanish Tapas!
Least Favourite food: Fish
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to shop in River Island 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to feel healthy 4) to never be called names in the street again 5) for me!
(I like your reasons Carly!)

congrats everyone on all the weight loss, ill be getting weighed on tuesday evenings aswell, im new to this site but not ww or dieting im filling out this that carly i think started so hopefully it will give ye some info on me

Name: Polly
Home: Meath, Ireland
Weight loss so far: (highest 23 st 6lb) starting this time 16st 6lb no weight loss to date (ha day 3)
Favourite food: Chocolate.... im such a chocaholic
Least Favourite food: unfortunately like most i dont like most things that are good for me but id eat them.... if you know what i mean :(
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to shop in River Island (would love to pick up a 14 and it to fit perfect) 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to feel healthy 4) to feel fit 5) for me!

Polly xx

Thought i would continue on after polly!!! :)

Name: Laura
Home: Well i live in cornwall but im from Oxford
Occupation: Recent graduate searching for employment (but teacher training next year)
Weight loss so far: Well starting this diet i was 14st4 but a while ago before that I had gotten up to like 15st sumthing...i am now 12st8..hopefully 12st6 by tuesday!
Favourite food: Sweet stuff...chocolate,cake anything bad for me.
Least Favourite food: I hate fish and cooked vegetables!
5 reasons for dieting: 1)To be healthier 2) Vanity! I want to look hotter aha 3)To actually be able to wear the clothes I want to wear 4) To feel like i can get in my undies in front of my bf and actually look sexy. 5) I love zara..i'd like to shop in there!

U are all fabulous and don't you forget it :D how is everyone's weekend?x x

Good thanks Carly! Just got a weight watchers pizza for the first time and omg its soo tiny..deffo jsut gunna do warburtons one next time!!! How is your weekend going? :) x

Oh I love a warby pizza!! Weekend is nice thanks! Bonfire night yest and chilled day today ;) Shame its Monday again tomorrow! Cx

Having a really bad week this week! :( not been tracking at all and hardly been out walking! Had a couple of naughty binges to! Think I'll give this tue weigh in a miss and start to get back on track for next tue!

Up to u! I have occasions where it's best to miss and those where I kno I need to go to get a kick up the bum... Whichever u do next week will be a good one :) xx

Sounds like a nice weekend! I have had soo many bad weeks but i ignore them aha. This week is ok but ive binged a bit eeek :) x

I finally decided to show my face and have a pic of me up aha. I think when i get down to my goal weight i wont mind putting up before and after pics, but for now this is the best i can do aha. I think its nice to know the face to the people u talk to!! :)

Really bonny face calirose! Fabulous eyes :)

Good luck for ur first WI :D xxx

Aw u do make me blush ehe. And yes good luck polly!! im sure u will do great! :D x

Back