Tuesday weigh in?

So for some reason ive managed to lose 4lbs this week o_O yay!! I've officially lost 2 stone now, im out of the obese into the over-weight bmi category..and im 2lbs away from being half way to my goal weight!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone else! :D x

Woo hoo 3lbs off for me this week so total weight loss now 41.5 lb. Half a lb till 3 stone
Next week Emma next week

well done guys :D

i've lost 2lbs :D

WOW!!! Well done Calirose, Minxy, Polly, Rosie-Lee and Mom2Ben - Fabulous losses to all!!

I am moving to a Friday WI at home but would love to stay here and keep up with u guys if that is ok :D xxx

Yeah....I'll suppose so x x

U will get it next week :) xxxx

Well done :) x

well done :)

Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

Here we go again...

Going back tomorrow to face the music after not being so good the last couple of weeks! Gave last weeks weigh-in a miss - Just dont know what came over me last week but i just had no get up and go in me and didn't track at all for the last 2 weeks! :break_diet: Dreading tomorrow weigh in - im preparing myself for about 4lbs on! :sigh: Here's hoping its not gonna be as bad as that! But at the same time i'm looking forward to just putting it behind me and getting back on track! Going to Reading this weekend and then Liverpool next weekend for 2 short breaks so gonna try and be so good. Here's hoping!!

Good Luck to everyone else tomorrow!! looking forward to seeing all the results! :D

Good luck Neaady and all others :D x

STS this week but i had a naughty weekend so im not surprised!! :p Good luck everyone else! x

Back