Tuesday weigh in?

Have a fab weekend :) x

I'm starting tomorrow :) not looking forward to seeing how much I weight tho :S

Good luck everyone else!! X

not really been happy on the 26pp, i should have a loss (will see tomorrow) but it's just not felt right.
don't want to be unhappy and lose my motivation, so i'm going to go back up to 28-29pp.

good luck with the scales tomorrow :)

Ive lost 2lbs this week :D yay! So thats now 30lbs off, so im half way to my goal weight! woo!! Good luck everyone! :) xx

Half a lb on for me. To be expected really after the weekend. Starting my 26 points today. Lets see if I can kick some butt next week

Hi everyone, am hoping you don't mind me joining you all? I joined WW this morning & am really excited about getting started tomorrow :)

Start weight: 12st 8lb :D x

1.5lbs off for me :)

back to 29pp this week :D

Cannot believe what has happened me today!!! im a tuesday weighin'er but for the next couple of weeks i've switched to Thursday weigh in's but was away at wknd and made a pig of myself even though i tried not to but i've LOST 2 1/2 LBS!!!!! :D:D:D i'm still in shock!! was not expecting that at all.. thought i would have put that much on :D absolutley over the moon though!

Having said that, my TOTM was at wknd so maybe that has allot to do with it but at end of the day, i still lost 2 1/2 lbs!! :D:D

Just hope this wknd away in Liverpool goes as well for me!! determined to have my 4 stone off by xmas! ;)

Good luck for tues! Hope everyone is well xx

Hi there! Hope its ok to join you! I lost 3lbs this week so I'm really pleased. Going to stick to 26 during the week because I tend to wobble in a big way at the weekend and I think I need the wriggle room!
Good luck to all of you!

After a stressful week I lost 1.5 still leaving me .5 away from that elusive 3 stone. Hoping this 26 point malarkey Will kick start some regular losses again as have only lost 3 lb altogether since 18th October!!

i lost 3lbs this week and i've lost 3 stone , i am so happy :woohoo:

Hi all this is week 3 for me and husband

Me start weight 12st 11.5
Week 1 -6.5 :)
Week 2 - 0.5 :-(
Week 3 -3.0:)

Husband start weight 19st 8.5
Week 1 -8.5 :)
Week 2 -5.5 :)
Week 3 -5. :)

We have been doing good however I'm still a bit peeed off with only losing .05 on 2nd week as I was very very good but seem to be back on track this week. Hopefully next week we will both go onto the next number I might be 11st 13.5 lol

Well done to all x

Back