Tuesday weigh in?

Little 0.5 off for me. Was expecting a gain after being ill, living off lucozade and chocolate milkshake then not pointing!

But bodies work in mysterious ways, I decided a few weeks ago I was just going with the flow! I have too much to loose so this way is keeping me focused - no pressure :)

Kimboowee said:
Little 0.5 off for me. Was expecting a gain after being ill, living off lucozade and chocolate milkshake then not pointing!

But bodies work in mysterious ways, I decided a few weeks ago I was just going with the flow! I have too much to loose so this way is keeping me focused - no pressure :)

I had lost 0.5 on my 2nd week and I had been sticking to points !!
So u have done brilliant with been Ill n all well done x

Well done all! Some brill losses cx

I stayed the same this week but im happy out with that cause i was away in Liverpool for the wknd and was dreading the weighin this week! Back to normal this week tho... need to get that 2 1/2 lbs off by xmas! :eek:

Well done all the fantastic loosers this week! :553: Keep it up... we'll get there eventually! :D

U can do it :) x

Hello everyone. Currently on a weekend in butlins but trying to make good choices. Half a lb to go to my 3 stone and I want to get my 50 lb by Xmas

Oooo sounds fun! Bit jealous! X

Not looking forward to tomorrows WI either! Had my work meal and my daughters party, had a few too many slices of birthday cake :S x

i'm not optimistic about my weigh in either :(
hope the scales are kind to us all.

I thinking may have a slight gain too, however I think it may just be catch up from last week as have stuck to plan and exercised but SP and scales not budging :(

Good luck everyone x

Lost 1/2 lb meaning I reached my 3 stone!! Pretty good considering I was at butlins for a 70's weekend

I lost 1 pound I really wanted to lose 2 so I could get in the elevens but hay next week I defo should be 11st 13.5 at least !! Fingers crossed :)

Husband lost 2.5 So we both done good not excellent however our tracking went off a little bit

not going tonight, not felt well all day and couldn't face going back out when i got home.
checked on my own scales and it looks like a STS.

Back