Tuesday weigh in?

I have also STS which I'm very pleased with :) I've had 2 bad days and not pointed

1 lb off for me!! 43 lb altogether. Want to get that 50 in the new year!!

1 lb off for me!! 43 lb altogether. Want to get that 50 in the new year!!

snap lol
i've also lost 1lb tonight and total 43lbs :D

Oh my days, I just seen that my BMI is in the 30's! My BMI has NEVER been in the 30's!

Yay!! Rosie Lee!! Keep going weight loss twin x x

Hi, I had a 2 pound gain but haven't been sticking to plan for the last 3 weeks. I am back on it today so hoping for a good loss before Christmas...

1 lb lost for me was hoping for more but still it has brought me into the 11's ye whoo

3.5 loss for husband :)

Total lost after 4/5 weeks

13lbs for me

And 21 lbs I think for husband
Delighted I hope we can keep at it over the Xmas :)

Hubby's always do better!! Mine is at 34 lb loss in 12 weeks. He is now in the 16's and well happy

That's brilliant my husband was near 19 stone at start and has now got to 17 and a half. . I think he is losing is quicker cause he is only eating what I eat and I'm on 29 points he shud be on 54 but he has never eating that much but I think i might sometimes go over the 29 so have started writing everything down well not writing it down but I got that free app my fitness pal and have been keeping my food diary in that so I can see where I'm going wrong . See I tend to guess points roughly and he actually counts everything even chewing gum where I don't .

Gonna try my best over Xmas not to fall off the wagon

Hoping to weigh in this coming Tuesday! It's been ages because of a op on my foot.. I havent been able to stand ont he scales :( I have a feeling I havent lost that much..... really need the weigh in to keep me on track! Good luck everyone else :) xxx

Sady said:
Hoping to weigh in this coming Tuesday! It's been ages because of a op on my foot.. I havent been able to stand ont he scales :( I have a feeling I havent lost that much..... really need the weigh in to keep me on track! Good luck everyone else :) xxx

Good luck x x I will be weighing at home this Tuesday cause weight watchers not back on till the 3rd jan I hope I do ok as I have been slipping a bit this week cause I know my leader won't be weighing me lol

well last weigh in for most of us tomorrow until new year, i seem to be stalling so welcome the christmas break maybe it'll kick start my system.

hope the scales are kind to us all at WI .

My meeting is open all over xmas!!

glad mine isn't, gives me another week to get the christmas/boxing day weigh off lol

Back