Tuesday weigh in?

xmrsrx said:
Its my second day bk on track and so far so good. Hope i can keep it up!

Got till tues only 21 weeklies left and hardly any exercise il have to be strict from tom x hopin for a 1 lb loss or a sts have i any hope x

Amigurumi said:
When you guys say bad what do you mean? How many pp over have you gone. I was 7 ober last week but definetsly had over 7 activity points I could have used. I was supposed to save all my weeklies for new years eve too but ate 175g chocolate santa yesterday that used up 15 of those! Whoops!

Bad as in have not tracked at all. Went way over every day.. Not proud.. Having big dinner with family Sunday, but once meeting starts back Tuesday I will be totally back on track. Back to basics then.. God I hope I have not gained too much..

Amigurumi said:
When you guys say bad what do you mean? How many pp over have you gone. I was 7 ober last week but definetsly had over 7 activity points I could have used. I was supposed to save all my weeklies for new years eve too but ate 175g chocolate santa yesterday that used up 15 of those! Whoops!

At this stage for me it's not even "how many have I gone over" it's " what is weightwatchers ". Back on track from the morn though and a detox all next week !!

At least u only ate Santa I ate him and the whole elf workshop !!

I'm actually hoping to be only up 3/4 pounds cause if it was that I could work with it but any more and I will actually cry at the meeting . So fingers crossed for me x

Well 1/2 on for me this week. But i know exactly what that is.....so we'll say no more about it....

First post as just joined forum tonight...
1st week -5.5lbs
2nd week -2.0 lbs
3rd week -5.0 lbs
4th week -3.0 lbs
5th week +1.5 lbs - well it was Xmas & New Year !

Have always been "big" - upto 20st when at school playing rugby but 50 in August so started WW and seem to OK with the diet...

PSV6 said:
First post as just joined forum tonight...
1st week -5.5lbs
2nd week -2.0 lbs
3rd week -5.0 lbs
4th week -3.0 lbs
5th week +1.5 lbs - well it was Xmas & New Year !

Have always been "big" - upto 20st when at school playing rugby but 50 in August so started WW and seem to OK with the diet...

Lost 2 lbs over Christmas but that involved about eight hours walking to achieve that result. Lost 40.5 lbs on ww since 06.09.11

1lb on for me, hey well :sigh:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hello....

Im back- to stay this time but also with a question?

Whats the deal with changing the points and has it affected your weight losses??

I feel so stupid coming back again but I really dont have a choice, been so unwell and really have to shift the weight. I have found a 10am weigh in on a Tuesday morning which would suit me fine. Got so many engagements and plans this year that I need to give my head a good old shake!!!!

Hopefully you'll have me back to stay????

Ruth
x

This is my first time using pro points too and I have to say I prefer it even though alcohol seems to be alot more points but I live the weeklies points I do blow them on a big fat curry after weigh in and it keeps me going all week knowing that I be having it :)

It's about my 20 time to do ww but this time (i swear) I am defo getting to my goal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is my first time using pro points too and I have to say I prefer it even though alcohol seems to be alot more points but I live the weeklies points I do blow them on a big fat curry after weigh in and it keeps me going all week knowing that I be having it :)

It's about my 20 time to do ww but this time (i swear) I am defo getting to my goal :)

I know how you feel! This is my 2nd time on propoints and i did really well on points!

Good luck to you and im sure we will do well!!

Ruth
x

Junkinthetrunk said:
Thanks Ruth
This time next month we could be a stone lighter ye whooo :)

I know it's mad thinking that isnt it! How exciting!!!!!

I'm so ready for it!

Ruth
X

Whats the deal with changing the points and has it affected your weight losses??

Ruth
x

i tried the 26pp but wasn't happy made me feel hungry and unhappy and i didn't lose any more weight.
if i start plateauing i'm going to go down one point at a time to get moving again.

if you lost well last time on 29pp, i'd stay with that ,theres only a few in our class stayed on 26 everyone else has gone back to 29.

i've tried all the different diets and always end up back on ww, so please don't feel stupid :)

Rosie_Lee said:
i tried the 26pp but wasn't happy made me feel hungry and unhappy and i didn't lose any more weight.
if i start plateauing i'm going to go down one point at a time to get moving again.

if you lost well last time on 29pp, i'd stay with that ,theres only a few in our class stayed on 26 everyone else has gone back to 29.

i've tried all the different diets and always end up back on ww, so please don't feel stupid :)

I just feel ashamed and I've realised how much of my life I have wasted on failed diets etc :(

I'm going to stick to whatever e source says until I need to move down I think! Just dont want to feel The way I do! My trousers are so tight and it's making me cross eeek!

Excited beyond belief about Tuesday :)

Thanks for your support :)

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:

Hello....

Im back- to stay this time but also with a question?

I feel so stupid coming back again but I really dont have a choice, been so unwell and really have to shift the weight. I have found a 10am weigh in on a Tuesday morning which would suit me fine. Got so many engagements and plans this year that I need to give my head a good old shake!!!!

Hopefully you'll have me back to stay????

Ruth
x

I joined again for third time in September last year, this time I know it's for life, hopefully a lifetime of maintaining when I eventually get to goal.

I enjoy the new pro points system it seems to be working for me. Lst 40.5 lbs so far 57.5 to go.....

Back