Tuesday weigh in?

Hello Everyone :)

I have just lost 5.5lbs!!!! So pleased!

Have a question though- I went to join at a class this week but I made the decision to do it online but it thinks I started today and won't let me weigh in- any ideas?

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Hello Everyone :)

I have just lost 5.5lbs!!!! So pleased!

Have a question though- I went to join at a class this week but I made the decision to do it online but it thinks I started today and won't let me weigh in- any ideas?

Ruth
x

Bloody hell Ruth that's brilliant:D

Well done!

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Ruth!
I think you have to go to the website to restart your weight as the app can be dodgy at times. Hope this helps xx

Nothing off for me. I stayed the same again.

Since being on 26 points I've only lost 6.5 lbs. That's since November
So im gonna put my points back up to 29 this week and see if it works

Minxymoo said:
Nothing off for me. I stayed the same again.

Since being on 26 points I've only lost 6.5 lbs. That's since November
So im gonna put my points back up to 29 this week and see if it works

I've read that a lot of people get better losses at 29 If they were on that previously! Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

WOOHOO!!! :D :D :D :D
5lbs off today!! awe am so delighted!! well and truely back on track after my christmas mishap! feel really confident now i have to say!!... this is gonna be my year when i finally reach my goal! :D :D :D

Good luck to everyone else who has weigh in today!!...

Neaady said:
5lbs off today!! awe am so delighted!! well and truely back on track after my christmas mishap! feel really confident now i have to say!!... this is gonna be my year when i finally reach my goal! :D :D :D

Well done that is absolutely amazing!!!

Ruth
X

Neaady said:

Well done:)

Wow some fab losses today!

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think it's the best option, I'm really fed up with not getting below that 12stone mark!!

:D Week 1:- 5lbs Off YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Well done ladies. Well jel!! Cd

Goodness me!!!! What amazing losses well done everyone!!!

Ruth
X

Back