Tuesday weigh in?

Well done everyone.
I gained 3/4 lb but not bad considering chocolate over weekend (a lot) back on track this week :) i gotta lose 5lb to get back to goal weight x

well done on your losses.

i lost 2lbs :D

thanks Mrsm, feels good to be back on track :D

Girls can you pass me some of those amazing losses? I got a boring sts this week!

Just make sure you track everything and write it down in your tracker. Thats all i done to get back on track. Its amazing the amount of times i thought i was being really good in a day and when i sit down at the end of the evening and add up all the points i've used, i'd nearly be gone over my allowance.

So all i can say is plan ahead and write down everything... :)

Im sts still, im being a big fat failure atm :( since starting my new job im doing really long shifts and soo tired i cant be bothered to do anything, and then i get food provided which is usually healthy food, but i cant weigh it out or anything to know my points. I know i could take in my own meals and stuff but atm it just feels like soo much hassle and money!!!! I need to get back into the swing of things and get used to being at work i guess, but ugh im just failing miserably!!

Just make sure you track everything and write it down in your tracker. Thats all i done to get back on track. Its amazing the amount of times i thought i was being really good in a day and when i sit down at the end of the evening and add up all the points i've used, i'd nearly be gone over my allowance.

So all i can say is plan ahead and write down everything... :)
I did track everything. I wrote everything in my phone then upload it to my online diary here. to be honest I think it was just lack of exercise and very low water intake. I was lying down for lots of last week and too sick to work out, used too many dailies on bad things, didn't eat frequently enough and ate more than I usually do before weigh in. I'm hopin for a good loss nextv week now. But have a big night out saturday so that might be dangerous!

Well done everyone :)
I lost 3lb this week and had my first silver seven award yay! X

I did track everything. I wrote everything in my phone then upload it to my online diary here. to be honest I think it was just lack of exercise and very low water intake. I was lying down for lots of last week and too sick to work out, used too many dailies on bad things, didn't eat frequently enough and ate more than I usually do before weigh in. I'm hopin for a good loss nextv week now. But have a big night out saturday so that might be dangerous!

well at least you know where your going wrong and you know what you have to do to fix it. Its just a matter of getting back into the mind-set again of it all and you'll be back on track in no time ;)
i have a big day and night too on Saturday but im here looking at menu pages of different restaurants in the place we are going just to have an idea of where we will eat out and which place offers the best options for me. plus i drink bulmers light which is only 3pp per bottle so i have a rough idea in my head how many of them i can allow myself so its just a matter of pacing myself and making them last the night now :)
all these good intentions i have... just hope i can stick to it but im determined to! :D
Best of luck with it... you'll get there!! :D

Good luck tomorrow everyone
I had a good start to the week but then went away for weekend so will prob be up a pound or two or three :-( but totally deserve it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done everyone!

Another 3lbs off for me thats 8 so far now!!!! yay xxx

1 off for me...... About time too

Sweetas15.13 said:
3.5lb off for me!! Woohoo half a lb from a silver 7... That's 6.5lb off in the 2 weeks I've been following the plan and pushes me up to 32lb off of my top weight! Yes!!

Well done all :D x

Well done that's amazing!!!

Ruth
X

Back