Tuesday weigh in?

-2 again!!!! yay

Woo hoo. Met some of the girlies from the advert. Sang in covent garden got a play weight watchers t shirt. Having a mass hot chocolate

I have been failing recently and so busy i havent been on much but ive just weighed myself and am surprised to have lost 2lbs woo!! :D Considering ive been struggling to count my points im quite happy :D hope you are all doing alright :) x

So I'm on wk 4 and have lost 9lbs so far - wk 1, 3 & 4 I lost 3lbs each but wk 2 - nothing which really threw me but glove tried to stay as positive and so far it's worked!
Getting married on April 12th and have to bring my dress in for alterations soon, getting it chopped into a 50's length and need to ensure its fitting every where else!!! Eek!!
Really hoping to make some sincere loss for feb so wish me luck! Finding these threads really helpful and supportive so will be on again!!
Best of luck to all!! ?

Just bk from my WI down 1 nd a half pounds.. I also got my silver 7 nd my 5% 2night im over the moon..
Only 2pounds to my goal weight...
:)

I gained 0.5lbs im devastated, after sticking to my dailys and only using 5 weeklies but i did go to the gym 5 nights.

My leader said it was prob due to the exercise and my body holding fluid as i didnt drink much but i dont know?? Anyone have this problem it was only my 3rd weigh in ??

blondie29 said:
I gained 0.5lbs im devastated, after sticking to my dailys and only using 5 weeklies but i did go to the gym 5 nights.

My leader said it was prob due to the exercise and my body holding fluid as i didnt drink much but i dont know?? Anyone have this problem it was only my 3rd weigh in ??

Yeah I do, I've been on WW since may last year. I've lost 31lbs so far but as soon as I exercise I gain on STS I have to eat more, all dailies and weeklies. I don't think you ate enough:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I stayed the same :-( probably deserving though as I was out for a few drinks on Sunday and it's also my totm. So hopefully I'll see a good loss next week :) well done on all yer loses

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back