Tuesday weigh in?

1lb on for me :(

stayed in points but had most of my weeklies on sunday. i've also started exercising (30 day shred) and my waist has expanded by just under 2 inches, so assuming it's water retention with the exercise.

i better have a good loss next week.

Aw don't worry, the same thing happened to me last week, I hit the gym did really well with my points and had a 2lb gain. Infuriating and unfair isn't it? I've tried eating more this week and I've been to the gym 4 times. I'm sure you'll get a good loss next week:)

week 4 -lbs thats 13lbs lost in total and ive hit my 5% xxxxxx

Aw don't worry, the same thing happened to me last week, I hit the gym did really well with my points and had a 2lb gain. Infuriating and unfair isn't it? I've tried eating more this week and I've been to the gym 4 times. I'm sure you'll get a good loss next week:)

thanks sweetie, yes it's so annoying.
hope we both get a great loss next week :)

well done shelby :)

Hi all,

Can I join in here?

Joined 4 weeks ago and only lost .5lb in first week :( very disappointed. Been going to curves 3/4 times a week and zumba. Finding it really hard to lose the weight this time round?

Lost 4 stone 2yrs ago got preggers and put on 5 stone :(

I'm now down 3lbs :D finally the scales seem to be going in the right direction

Im gutted i gained half a pound this week and i exercised loads booo!
Gonna track 100% this week and hope for a loss next tues xx

I went up 1lb - absolutely gutted, but I started fresh and I've been really good all week... I think there's defo something to the time of the month coz I had my period for this last one.
Started speed walking too- bought the book run fat ***** run - hilarious and yet really motivating, hoping I might work up to a run...eeek!
So hoping Tuesday will go well, fair play to you all, will check back with you all after tues! Good luck!

Im gutted i gained half a pound this week and i exercised loads booo!
Gonna track 100% this week and hope for a loss next tues xx

One week I did the 30 day shred every day of the week, zumba twice, jogging one day and just dance on other nights, tracked everything, even my water intake and got a sts and was very disapointed. But I also took my measurements the next day and I had inches of. One inch from each thigh or something mad! So maybe you have gained muscle and lost fat.

Have done brilliant all week had a bad day today :-(. Raging with myself !!! Hopefully I even sts on Tuesday I will do loads and loads of exercise tomorrow to try help !!

Damn you Smirnoff !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have done brilliant all week had a bad day today :-(. Raging with myself !!! Hopefully I even sts on Tuesday I will do loads and loads of exercise tomorrow to try help !!

Damn you Smirnoff !!!

How many points are you over by? Activity and 26 a day til weigh in might help ease the damage.

I was suppose to be sticking to 26 I think I'm suppose to be on 29 though and I went over by 20 :-( seriously !!! I'm gonna exercise my butt off today . How much walking / jogging do I need to do to get rid of that 20 points ?? Raging cause all week I stuck to 26 and exercised and all !!

I was suppose to be sticking to 26 I think I'm suppose to be on 29 though and I went over by 20 :-( seriously !!! I'm gonna exercise my butt off today . How much walking / jogging do I need to do to get rid of that 20 points ?? Raging cause all week I stuck to 26 and exercised and all !!

Well 20 isnt completely mad. Lots of water!! I don't have my purple starting book but that has activity points rates based on your weight and activity intensity. Just sweat loads and drink lots of water but don't injure your self! The pocket guide thats where the rates are!

I climbed to the top of croghan hill this morn :) wonder how many calories I burned doing that . It was hard very steep . I'm hoping I at least burned Half of them !! Probably wishful thinking . And I'm gonna do my treadmill for half hour the programme I do burns 500 calories and then I will do my cross trainer for 15 min even .
I went over by. 6 vodkas and diet coke 18 points and then had 4 cocktail sausages and one slice of bread so it's actually probably 25. Points or something :-(

Attachments

• image-919987186.jpg
    image-919987186.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 24
But if your meant to be on 29 and been having 26 all week then technically your "owed" 21 points ha ha

Well done to all of you on your losses. I'm really struggling with my will power at the moment. Have put on a total of 1lb in the last 2 weeks. Need some motivation, any tips?

I wish I had tips but I'm the same :-( I do great for about 4 days and then slowly fall off the wagon come the 6 th day !!

Go to the before and after pics on this that gives ye a bit of motivation

Just checked the activity points for you- it depends on your height and weight, check for you they of you like...
Re the motivation points, would a horrible pic of ourselves do the trick? I'm looking for a pic at the mo where I look my biggest! However i think I may have done a clever delete job over the years!
I must say the book run fat ***** run is great, I'm feeling much more motivated since I started it....

My height is 5 2 and on my last weigh in 11st 12 thanksx

Oh tat book sounds good . I am gonna have a look for it now .

Today cause I have tried to be active I have literally scrubbed all my house and got all washing done yah !! Although haven't managed to do treadmill yet but I did walk by it 3 times so maybe next time I might jump on !!

Back