Tuesday weigh in?

Re : horrible pic I think I have a whole bloody album I might get out and cringe looking at it and then I shud be able to jump on treadmill :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right so 2 hrs of hight intensity will reclaim 22 points or 5 hrs of medium intensity will get you 20 points back... Oh Christ I'm wrecked thinking of it but I'm gonna head for my speed walk now, best of luck to you for today! Sounds like your doing great so go for it!!

Oh sweet jasus 5 hours of medium or 2 hours of hard . I may get on that treadmill twice !! :-( :-( Not good with a hang over
Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

another 2lbs off! 15lbs in total now :) xxxx good luck eveyone with thier weigh ins xxx

Stayed the same, week of binging didn't help, thank the lord for my daily 30 min walks.

well done on your losses :D

3lbs off for me :D

Down 1 and a half so happy enough but really gonna try harder this week!! Just had my wedding dress fitting tonight so that's all the inspiration I need! Well done everyone on the losses!!

Hi all, had my weigh in this morning and lost 3.5lb, so lost 9lb in three weeks, which I am pleased about. Did have a few more treats this week as well being half term, so maybe I do need to eat all my points to lose weight.

Still doing pants, half on.for me

Back