Tuesday weigh in?

amazing losses this week everyone :happy096:

1 off for me this week = 21lbs total :)

Just noticed this thread, new to min mins;) today I lost 6lbs at my ww class!!! Over the moon! I've lost 33lbs since January and honestly I'm feeling on top of the world today! Long way to go but you know what I think I might just do it this time;);)

Hi everyone. I'm coming to join the Tuesday WI club. I started weighing on a Monday, but I have noticed that I had 'weekend lag' and the scales were not showing the full story. Every Tuesday I'm showing a 2lb loss from the Monday!!!

So, a Tuesday it is. I lost 4.5lb this week (2lbs is probably from last week) and I got my first silver 7 :D

Week 2 lost 3lbs today :) out of the 15s and into the 14s. Got my new daily value of 35pro points too.
Good luck everyone x

Lost half a lb this week, still trying to reach that 50lb goal, I'm at 48.5 now so.......maybe next week

First weigh in (over 10 days) and 9 pounds off for me - ww leader wasnt impressed by fast loss. Not my fault - if u check out my diary i havent exactly been an angel over the past 10 days??

Anyway, out of the 15s and into the 14s for me too!
x

dreading weigh in tonight! didnt count points for a whole week.. my bad!

Good luck lovey. You never know, it may be better than you think. But the main thing is, you are going. Many people wouldn't and then it carries on to another bad week.

Let us know how you get on x

so happy ! week 2 wi im another 2lbs down. got my half stone sticker xx

Lovehandles said:
so happy ! week 2 wi im another 2lbs down. got my half stone sticker xx

Wow, that's brilliant lovey xxxx. I got mine this week as well.

Back