Tuesday weigh in?

Lost 1lb this week! Its the right direction :) xx

Expecting a gain this week. A girlie weekend away :eek:

Me too Margery, won tickets at work for a 4 course meal with lots of champagne which became a totally unplanned all day session but hey ho, such is life, I had a fab time with my best mate and tomorrow is the start of a new week. Good luck x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Me 3! Birthday weekend filled with great food and lots of wine! Worth it thou. Its only my birthday once a year. Nothing coming up for a while xx

Well, as I predicted I have put on ..... 5.5lbs!!!

I really am putting some of this down to not feeling to great as there is no way I ate enough to put that on, considering we were walking for 4hrs each day as well and I didn't drink because I felt ill.

But, hey ho, it's a new week and I will have it all off this week. In the past this would have been the end of it, but not this time.

Good luck everyone.

Love Marge xx

3lbs off for me thats 22lbs in total now :D good luck today everyone!!! xxx

My weigh in day has kinda changed to friday, but since ive always been a tuesday girl, im gunna post what i was this morning here anyway aha! Down to 11st8, so think ive lost about 2lbs this week :)

2lbs on for me this week. Was deserved though and straight back on today.

Dont feel in the least bit guilty though as i know im back on track now.

2lbs on. Completly expected it thou. Birthday weekend filled with meals out and about 3 bottles of wine!! X

11/2 lb off for me ,so glad as leader said ought hold my own due to doing lipotrim
Roll on next week and well done to every one

1lb off for me :)

A lb on for me.... Again!!! Getting well miffed and now heading in the wrong direction away from 50lb!!

I'm just been referred by my GP & my local meetings are on a Tuesday afternoon. Awaiting my pack through the post before I can attend my first meeting but very eager to get started as soon as possible :).

My start weight is 15st 4lbs, my w/w goal is 9st 7lbs although my personal goal weight is 8st 7lbs, i will reach my w/w milestone first :D

So to some it up i'm looking to lose just under 6st (7st if you count g/w target :D) with the help of Weight Watchers :), huge goal i know but it will be a even bigger achievement getting there :D

xxx

Back