Tuesday weigh in?

Best of luck! Its a great plan, just weigh out your portions at first because I learned that a 6pp portion of rice or pasta is not halve as much as I would have put on in the past! Its easy to cheat and say its 6pp byt after slaving away all week to put on weight or sts is heartbreaking! once I weighed everything though I've been flying! Make sure you budget and plan treats too!! Good luck!

1lb off for me and reached my 10% goal with 23lbs lost all together xxx

2lbs off for me after my terrible week last week. I wanted more, buy hey ho. I'm going to have a super terrific week this week :)

Well done on all the losses ladies and good luck to those who have yet to weigh in!

I stayed the same but I'm quite happy with it because I've been so bold this week! :rolleyes:

Next week probably won't be any better with it being choccie weekend! x

4 and half off for me....... And finally finally reached 50lb weight loss!!

STS for me this week. Not too bad really but i need to shift last weeks gain. Will get on it properly this week.

Well done to all losers and for everybody else keep the faith :)

Ive been so bad all week!!! Its my time of month and ive used it as an excuse to eat like a pig!! And now wi is just round the corner! :( help!!

ive been good(ish) im hoping for a lb tomorrow, fingers crossed!

and i got what i was hoping for 1lb of 24lbs total now :)

1lb off, 20 to go till goal

revilop said:
Lost 4lb in last 2 weeks, had Abit of a mare so was quite suprised! 26lb in total now! :)

Hey nice one!

2.5lb on!! Bloody easter. Feel bloated and crap. 13st 4lb x

Back