Tuesday weigh in?

revilop said:
Thanks!

Put on 3 this week! I blame Easter, Birthday and a wedding! :D anyway, straight back to it for me!

My weigh in is tomorrow I'm dreading it, all the eggs I've eaten....and I dont mean the farm yard kind lol

2lbs off for me this week thats 26lbs total now :)

A sts for me this week, but feeling a bit quesy

*deleted*

Last edited:
First time posting on this thread- am a Tuesday morning weigher though so thought I'd get involved :)

Lost 3lbs this week, that is following 2 weeks of STS though so am happy, plus I've finally hit 2 stone!x

Hello Tuesday lovelies how are we all,
Mojo pushed today as finally received my 50lb certificate, and lost a lb today, just 19 to go to goal now

STS and got made redundant today oh the joys!!!!! :(

****!! That sucks! Got a sts too.

yeah my BF works in the same job too so it affects both of us feeling well sorry for myself tonight so had chippy and loads of crunchie rocks :( not cool

Hello Tuesday people! I joined WW last June and lost almost 2 stones by October...then I moved house and was so busy/poor/lots of other excuses and kind of stopped going.
I bit the bullet and went back tonight, to find that I'd put on all but 4lb of what I'd lost before - I'm so motivated to get if all off and more now though, so you'll see me around a lot more often!

Gained 1lb. This is my 3rd gain on wws in 8 weeks x

Love handles, how many points are you on?

31. Im on monthly pass so i no its right. I lost 8lbs in 3 weeks. Gained 2 lost 2 gained 2.5 lost 2.5 now gained 1 x

Are you eating your weeklies?

Back