Tuesday weigh in?

When i gain i find its when ive eaten most or all of my weeklies. Im guna try and eat minimal weeklies this week ( no plans for the weekend ) and see what happens xxx

Well I fell off the wagon and am starting WW AGAIN for the 2nd time so far this year! I'm feeling a little more positive this time. Just booked our holiday for 31 October so I'd better get cracking! My first weigh-in is in 2 days...Eeeeek!x

Hey! Just noticed this thread - can I join please? Been at Weightwatchers since September and have lost 18lbs so far - haven't been great the last couple of months though and put on 4lb (loss was 22lb!). However, I've been back on track from last Tues :)

+3 this week didnt follow plan though as was in dublin for the weekend and cause of last weeks events - back on it today though would like to lose the 3 gained :)

Gained 1lb, had family over at the weekend though and ate and drank a lot, definitely went over my weeklies. It WILL be off next week!!

Well done losers xx
And gainers...... You'll get it off x

I sts, but expected a gain due to my penicillin and bayleys birthday!! So very happy with that,
Will be so back on track this week
Good luck everyone x

I'm starting WW tomorrow and will be weighing on a Tuesday evening. Doing it online and weighed tonight with a start weight of 12st 4lb.

had a great holiday and came back weighing an extra 13lbs :eek:
didn't manage to get to weigh in until tonight and i'm now 5.5lbs up, so i technically los 7.5lbs lol

Up 4lbs this week. I no why. Havnt tracked all week. My aunt died tuesday so i havnt thought about dieting. Also ive gone from morning to evening wi. I want to loose this week. The funeral is friday so will see how that goes xx

I'm a newbie. I weigh in on Tuesday nights. Put on 0.5lbs this week : ( Have been doing SW for 10 weeks and lost 10.5lbs.

Up 4lbs this week. I no why. Havnt tracked all week. My aunt died tuesday so i havnt thought about dieting. Also ive gone from morning to evening wi. I want to loose this week. The funeral is friday so will see how that goes xx

So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have some lovely memories to help you through x

Well after everything i lost half a pound. Quite pleased with that. Expecting a big number next week thou. I sold my car yesterday and i am now a pedestrian! Strangest feeling ever. Also hoping to join the gym on saturdays xx

Back