Tuesday weigh in?

:mad: Argh! Stayed the same this week, but as it is my totm I'm fairly pleased. Better have a loss next week tho!x

Ahh Zoe, good that you know why you gained. Bummer tho when you actually see it on the scales. Next week you'll have a good loss x

i'm leaving you all, WI day has changed, wishing you all well with your weight losses.

good this has took a bad turn and im gaining again grrrr dont know what i can do to get back on track xxxxxxxx

-1lb for me this week xx

I've put on 2lbs?! I'm getting really disheartened. I started at 11st 3, sts the second week, and the 3rd week i'm now 11st 5lbs.

I haven't been having all my weeklies either and I did quite a bit of exercise at the weekend. The only thing I can think of is I've been having quite a bit of artificial sweetner in my tea/coffee and someone at work has said that it can actually make you put on weight?! So none of that for me this week. I'm also going to drink more water and green tea. I must admit though I have been picking little bits up and not pointing them..but only like a crisp here and there.

:( wish me luck xxx

Put on 2.5.
Peeved as plays netball, did zumba, did the garden and walked 61 miles over the week!!

Hello, I am a newbie and also a Tuesday weigh in. I am early evening weigh in, this evening I lost 2.5 pounds, so chuffed, last week I stayed the same which was so disheartening. This is my third time at weight watchers, and I need it to be the last.

Jerseylicious said:
Hello, I am a newbie and also a Tuesday weigh in. I am early evening weigh in, this evening I lost 2.5 pounds, so chuffed, last week I stayed the same which was so disheartening. This is my third time at weight watchers, and I need it to be the last.

Well done on your loss!

Lizaberryman,is that your surname?? Im a berryman too

Back