Tuesday weigh in?

I gained 1lb. So disheartened. Cant seem to get back into it :( xx

Lovehandles said:
I gained 1lb. So disheartened. Cant seem to get back into it :( xx

Its okay hun, work hard next week and you should be able to get that off straight away! Think of your goals & think how good you will feel & look when your there!x x x

Its my totm so uber hungry. Had big meals. Snacked on fruit and made good choices! Still used 16 weeklies thou! Working tomorrow so shouldnt use to many. Im off to plan tomorrows menu. So desperate to shift this weight. Im clearly too impatient xxx

5lb off this week. Wondering about next week though as its TOTM, and right now I feel fatter than I did last week! Damn these womens things lol :mad:

i ate a whole tub of ben and jerrys i thought weigh in was going to be a train wreck..... 1lb off go figure?!?!?

Couldnt get to weigh in tonight. Have to go tomorrow morning xx

4lb gone today. 13lb in total after 5 weeks. feeling pleased with myself.

anyone else going to alternate meetings because of the jubilee week after next???

tweeandbiscuits said:
4lb gone today. 13lb in total after 5 weeks. feeling pleased with myself.

anyone else going to alternate meetings because of the jubilee week after next???

congratulations on your loss! how did you get such a big loss?!

i didn't realise the meeting would be off due to the bank holidays??

Hi im a tuesdsay weigh in er lol.
Also new here.
I gaiuneed half a lb this week but lost 6 and half on week 1 so.... i guess i have to take highs with the lows also was totm on first ever weigh so may have looked likema greatloss.
Have to say it did really disherten me gaining on week 2 when i stuck to it. But never really measured food etc, learnt a valuable leson there i guess.
So... long weekend away hoping to still stay on track even with a wedding to attend. Fingers crossed for next week.
Well done everyone xx

Lost 4.5lbs. Finally feel like im back on track xxx

Hi Guys
I am a Tuesday weigh in also, i have been up the last two weeks so hopefully I'll be down next Tuesday. I'm hoping all your success stories will spur me on to do better :).

Havnt tracked at all this weekend. Going to do damage limitation today and tomorrow and hope for a small loss :) hope everyone is doing well x

really dreading weigh in tonight! its the totm and I feel really bloated and fat, haven't been really good either this weekend.:-(

Had a horrific week! I expect a 2 pound gain. I was good until the weekend then it was off the scale, huge barbeque, alcohol, cakes, sweeties, out of control!

Back