Tuesday weigh in?

Ah a sts for me this week, quite happy with that though as had a busy old week what with my sons birthday, being half term and no excercise done,
I will get that 1.5 next week and reach my 4 stone loss!!

5.5lb on for me and well deserved!

Back on track now and hope to see a dent in that next wk!

up 2.5 for me. to be expected after a lovely romantic weekend away. fresh week now thou x

I have been ok this week, whatever will be will be. I went for carvery and I loved every last bit of it. My friend is getting married in 8 weeks I think it is, so if I can lose 2 a week I will be delighted. Good luck everybody for tomorrow :)

lost 3.5 this week! very happy as i have a really bad period so over the moon xx

:banana dancer:Down 2.5lbs this week, delighted, its the most I have lost in two consecutive weeks. I have a girly night this weekend so hopefully i can get through it without overdoing it with food and alchohol

lost 3.5 this week! very happy as i have a really bad period so over the moon xx

:banana dancer:Down 2.5lbs this week, delighted, its the most I have lost in two consecutive weeks. I have a girly night this weekend so hopefully i can get through it without overdoing it with food and alchohol

Well done to you both!! Great losses

Boo hiss to my 3 lb gain then!!

Oh Minxy do you know why? Sure you'll have it off in no time :)

Well done to losers :)

4 off for me tonight :)

Back