Tuesday weigh in?

Had a bad couple of weeks, bereavement in the family, lack of money. Birthdays etc,
But as from yesterday back on 100% back to excercise and tracking and no secret binge eating!! Lol
Stay away from the magnums Emma

Sorry for your loss :( It really is testing at times like this. Sounds like you are all fired up now though and ready to show who's boss! Good luck!

Hi all just joined ww yesterday and weighed in at 16 st 8.5 looking forward to seeing less of me as weeks go by!!

Wow just been checking back through the posts and the weight looses are great!!!! Found yesterday and today ok so far - but its early days and weekend hasnt hit yet - thats when I do most of my damage!!!!

Can you spend all your 49pro points in one go???

Yep. Spend them as you please x I tend to avoid them in the couple of days before WI though x

Down 3.5 this week and you know, when I was queing to be weighed, I didn't feel nervous or anything and that is the first time I have ever felt like that.
My attitude is, if I put on I put on, cause this is a long road and I'm going right to the end. I am .5 away from a stone, and I can't wait to get there, then it's on to the next one.

Well done everyone, we can do this!

That really well done :) I'm 3 away from a stone but I'm in my phone and can't change my ticker. It's so annoying lol.

Very nervous bout weigh in tomorrow!! Had a bit of a mad weekend.....! Silly westlife boys and their big farewell concert! ?

Morning all!!! Well it's been 7 days since last weigh so 5.30 tonight will tell!!!! Was good till weekend came I just find it so hard with being out and about and forgetting to track! But hopefully damage was minimal!! Good luck all!!!

I wish my weigh in was first thing so i would weigh less! Lol went out on saturday night for alot of cocktails! Havnt eaten too bad but have defo gone over. Guna have to be good i dont wana gain! Im desperate to get out of this trap on gain loose gain loose!!

3lbs off for me. That's me hit my stone ;) I'm soo happy and excited. I can't remember being this weight in so many years. So I'm now 13st 9lbs. Yippeee.

Chazhavnfun said:
3lbs off for me. That's me hit my stone ;) I'm soo happy and excited. I can't remember being this weight in so many years. So I'm now 13st 9lbs. Yippeee.

Well done hun so pleased for u x

Back