Tuesday weigh in?

You can do it hun. If you don't go it will just snowball and you won't go back. It's a fresh week tomorrow. You never know you might surprise yourself. I'm not looking forward to it either after attacking the chocy digestives lol. There really is nothing like a fresh new week. This time next year you will be glad you kept going. Goodluck for tomorrow you will be fine x x

Go back, put a full stop at the end of the week and start this week anew, putting on weight isn't the end of the world, but you do need to go to see what damage you may have done, and put your mind back on track x

Sts today :( oh well could of been so much worse. Putting a line under last week and going to enjoy this week x goodluck everyone xx

As 5pm looms I feel myself still debating to go or not!!! Dreading it

As 5pm looms I feel myself still debating to go or not!!! Dreading it

Please go, every week I don't wanna go but I have to, cause as people have said if you don't go this week you may never go back.
Think of the reasons you joined weight watchers?
You will be fine!!
Think of it my way, weight loss is a long road, if you take a wrong turn, no problem, next week make sure your on the right road.
I am nervous, I want it so much. If I have gained well I have gained and I will try harder next week.
I've had a proper blow out this week, went mental did no pointing at all. I been at ww 9 weeks and on my 2nd week I sts, I didn't wanna go back I thought eff it. I did though and I been losing every week since.
My weigh in is at 5.30 eeeeeeek!

Well bullet bitten and I weighed in am up 2!! Really need to stay focused this week but fresh start again and hopefully the scales will move in right direction next week!

Good on you for going and now you know so your not worrying all week. Here's to a new week x

Thanks!!! Am just finding it so hard!!! I really want to do it but just can't find the motivation!!! Doesn't help hubby not working at min and my routine is out the window! Fingers crossed he gets work soon so I can get my routine back!

Well done everyone!! and good on ya cuddles for going along.

I put on half a pound....I am ok with it, could have been a hell of a lot worse.
Came home cooked my tea, quorn pepper steak, fine green beans, sweetcorn, few new potatoes and little bit of lighter than light mayo.
Gonna have 2 snack a jacks and a packet of quavers then thats it for tonight.

This week I'm on salad and fruit, lots of nice fresh strawbs in work at the moment, raspberries, peaches mmmm cherries.

Lost 1.5 lb this week
Well done those who bit the bullet and drew the line
Get on track and keep going x

Morning all - can anyone point me in right direction have birthday party to ought and were going out for Chinese was planning on the chicken hot garlic with bolides rice as its tomato based but am stuck for starter - desert not worrying me as I will just have fruit salad! Thanks!

Nearly that time..........eeek!

I have been terrible, I went to a party on Saturday night, the drinks were free flowing and the buffet was amazing.
I crack to easily....but we all alowed a treat. All week I have been good with my food but when it hits the weekend, I go mad. I made sensible ish choices though...I hope :)

2lbs off for me this week ladies :) slowly but in the right direction! X

1 lb on for me, but had a weekend of meals and drinking so quite happy with that,

On holiday now for two weigh ins

Hiya, I'd love to join this weigh-in thread. As I find monday's WIs doesnt give my system enough time to get the my usage of the weeklies on the weekend out my system lol.
Just started WW 3weeks ago and it's been on and off. Losing and gaining. Could do with the support on my journey ahead.

Happy weight-loss gurlies xx

Back